The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Success using free methods but want to do Paid ads..........

dame colquhoun

Hi I have been making small income ( not a $100 a day unfortunately ) but I want my cash to start working for me.

Reason being that it's hard to do so much work and not get a fair amount back in commissions. Best bet, go with higher paying offers; but i digress.

I have done my hw on tracking, and more.

Currently I bought CPV lab, setup VPN & CDN at minimal cost to me!!!

(Ask me how I am happy to share in a guide if enough people want to know)

Now I have my lander and offer set up.

I have propellerads I am curious to use and found an awesome video that set up both cpv lab and propellerads combined!

My issue is I am not sure if i set up my tokens right even though i followed the video to the T and also got everything cleared for takeoff ( propellerads set up).

I am a little uneasy as I started using SmartCPA but with budget issues and issues from propellerads about certain parameters needing fixing I ended up going with CPM.

Not too worried though because I noticed it will be POPunder. As I have experience with that from streaming movies and having those show up a lot for me, I am aware of how it will work.. Hoping the timer I put up on lander forces a few to click over and complete the offer.

Even though my lander is optimized for mobile also I am going to test just the desktop first using the tracker. after tweaking and results, I will optimize from there.

I will report back on progress.

$100 a week? $100 month?

If you don't mind me asking, since you mentioned setup was minimal in cost, what do you pay for a VPS + CDN? Can you link to an offered package?

Well first off I just want to mention that I had to scroll through different sites to find this.

I suggest you do the same with any moves you plan to make with getting the cheapest route to set up your CPA affiliate marketing campaigns.

The tools I used are beyond hosting, CPV lab and cloudflare.

I won't go into too much details as far as what price and more because I'm too lazy to do that and I'm on the train. I'm just going to go off the top of my head to let you know what I remember.

Beyond hosting helped me set up CPV lab so that's basically a 2 for 1 plus they offered a 50% discount for first time users.

Next CPV lab I picked because I have paypal credit and wanted to use that plus beyond hosting assisted with set up of CPV lab. Prosper202 isn't free anymore and voluum wasn't offering money back so it was do or die with them. Oh yeah they also did not offer refunds when you look into the terms and conditions section I believe.

Double check it though by doing what I did: checking their policy as well as submitting a ticket.

As far as VPN and CDN; for now I'm using cloudflare and beyond hosting holds the VPN. I wanted to make sure my stuff runs fast in case this campaign is successful and I send a crazy number of traffic to them; so I used cloudflare in addition to the VPN.

They also set up the link between my domain url and there's as they were going to take over hosting.
CPV lab cost me about $200 and change but after that it will drop down to $140 something a year.

Keep in mind all of these except for cloudflare HAS A 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE so I have until then.
Cloudflare is free unless you want to upgrade. You can store about 3 different sites on there.

I have propellerads I am curious to use and found an awesome video that set up both cpv lab and propellerads combined!
i have explained that in the tutorial i made from here : Cpa Marketing Tutorial [2017]

I am a little uneasy as I started using SmartCPA but with budget issues and issues from propellerads about certain parameters needing fixing I ended up going with CPM.
i prefer you go with CPM , but what kind of problems you have ?.

it will be helpful if you shared some images about ctr and the offer payout and the vertical ... ETC .

please give us more details about your campaign, so we can help :).

Got you man!
Ok. I took 2 pictures for what happened overnight. I stopped the campaign to edit, tweak and start the campaign again.

PS tyoussef I will pm you separately because I feel maybe I can be using a new offer instead of the one i pm you about.
Let me know what i need to fix . also read my pm i want to see if i should do a complete overall as far as the offer.

PPS to everyone else. I can't share the offer as it's already saturated but converted for me doing free marketing.

the picture labeled #1

I just spent 80 cents.
After I realized that I went back into my campaign and stopped my campaign so i can fix the CPM cost. using the video you provided I was able to adjust properly and started the campaign again.

the picture labeled #2 and 2.1 are the same but it gives a clearer look on 2.1 picture
shows that I made no conversions nor CTR in my tracking tool; but I expect that as i am new to the campaign and I want to get enough significant statistical data. Plus read the last statement I made, it will explain what I think about my 0 CTR

looking at my landing pages I have 2 and as you can see the 1st one is performing the best but not by much.

For now I don't have enough data ( unless you think i do ) so i'm just going to hold off on going into my landing page maker and use the lander doing well and duplicate it.

After that I'm just going to run the campaign again. Stopped it momentarily for this fix and my CPC.

One thing I want to possibly edit after 2 or 3 days of letting the campaign run is that I will change the angle of the landing page. I'm not feeling it and I know I can do better to play a psychological role in getting people to click the landing page to learn more and then get redirected over to the offer.

waiting to see if i can get some conversions using this offer or should i switch it out for 1 that I have a feeling of being more profitable as it is taken over for the past year! and I don't see it changing.

Attachments

• Campaigns _ Propeller Ads - advertiser.clipular.png
    Campaigns _ Propeller Ads - advertiser.clipular.png
    114.3 KB · Views: 44
    121.3 KB · Views: 46
    102.5 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Yes right! I do not talk to need about any cpa what you said! If you like any cpa network it is better and you ask any manager for help
not to be rude bro but I'm kind of confused as to what you are asking me still or are you making a statement now.

But i may have an idea of what you want.

For now please pm me for what i did. i will explain it quickly.

but if you want me to make the video guide of exactly what i did
I'm going to charge a small price ( you will make back using the method ) for my time. sorry, just business.

i have explained that in the tutorial i made from here : Cpa Marketing Tutorial [2017]

i prefer you go with CPM , but what kind of problems you have ?.

it will be helpful if you shared some images about ctr and the offer payout and the vertical ... ETC .
I NEED YOUR SKYPE so we can keep in contact. And honestly i'm not used to CPm but I think for my shoe string budget it will be in my best interest.

Okay @dame colquhoun .
i don't want to talk too much but i will give the things you need to do or change .

in pop traffic sources always raise your bid for example in USA it will be better to bid between 1.5$ to 2$ in the test campaign.
why ? : cus if you are bidding lower you get shitty traffic from shitty placements only .

the 0% ctr explains proves what am saying .
okay increase the bid and let's see what's going to happen .
an other thing is to check the speed of your landing page from here Pingdom Tools and see if it's good .

Okay @dame colquhoun .
i don't want to talk too much but i will give the things you need to do or change .

in pop traffic sources always raise your bid for example in USA it will be better to bid between 1.5$ to 2$ in the test campaign.
why ? : cus if you are bidding lower you get shitty traffic from shitty placements only .

the 0% ctr explains proves what am saying .
okay increase the bid and let's see what's going to happen .
an other thing is to check the speed of your landing page from here Pingdom Tools and see if it's good .
you don't think it is the offer I am using that may be the cause of the no ctr? & oh wow I forgot all about pingdom tools thanks!!

MI
Back