The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Submitting Article

pow-wow

affiliate
Hello Everyone,
Is article submission better option to generate traffic for a web site? Can anyone lead me to a good article directory or article site.

Thanks

It depends on what type of article you are trying to publish and for what type of site really. They have very active Press Release sites such as PRWeb: The Online Visibility Company but they cost money!

If you are looking gain some term position, which in turn would drive more traffic to your site, then I would suggest going in some good traffic social bookmark sites such as Social Bookmarks l Bookmark Website l Published News l Blurpalicious.com which is free and there are MANY othersand they will also help with other types of SEO goodies as well!!

Typically, if you submit a well written article to say 10 of the article directories that have been around for a while, people will scrape them and post them all over the place for you.

I agree with the press release theory, but the positive effects don't last as long. Here is a list. Note: I grabbed this from another site. I wouldn't really advise posting to sites that don't have a contact form of some sort, or a pr lower than say 4 on the home page. You should also check the url scheme of the website. Meaning, when you are x folders deep like article/category/something... etc. are the url's friendly or do they have a load of un-indexable addresses.

Also, stay away from automated submission tools. They are always bad.

hope that helps,
Nigel

Ok, I was unable to post the list. Here is a link to it...
hooverwebdesign.com /articles/where-can-i-submit-my-articles.html

Sorry, I can't post a link yet. Im a noob lol...just remove the space, etc..

banners
Back