The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Stuck!

PPC for traffic!

PPC is the best way to generate INSTANT targeted traffic. Just start out LOW with your advertising cost and work your way up to what you can afford monthly. I use Google adwords but you can work with what is best for you.

Again, Keep an eye on your budget.

Hello,

How is your search going? Have any luck building traffic to your site?

Byron,

Absolutely the best way to get targeted traffic to your site is to buy it. I use Adwords and Yahoo! SM, and I get equally qualified traffic from each source.

If you don't have money for advertising, I believe MSN is still giving out free PPC credit to new advertisers. It's just like $50 bux, but could get you going. IF you're able to turn a profit before your blow through that 50, then simply reinvest and work your way up.

Also, if you absolutely have no way to buy traffic. Article marketing is by far the best way. It may be a lot of work, but if your write 10-15 articles everyday you will start getting traffic to your site.

If you have any specific questions about PPC or Article marketing don't be afraid to ask me..

GL,
Bryan

Hi Byron,
Chances are, the traffic you were sending to your site before was untargeted, which amounts to wasted bandwidth. Maybe if you gave us more insight into how you were trying to build traffic, we could give you more specifics. :)

As mentioned before, Pay Per Click (PPC) is a quick way to generate some targeted traffic and motivated buyers. The downside to PPC is that it can drain your money if you're not careful. Make sure you know and understand the ropes before you jump into the ring.

Another way to generate traffic is through organic search engine placement. Through search engine optimization (SEO), it's possible to get your site listed in the top rankings for certain keyword combinations. The people will then click through to your website and see if they like what you're offering. While search engine traffic is free, it could take some time to build up.

You can also generate traffic by participating in social groups. Consider writing for other, well established websites and blogs. Often, they allow you to post a link back to your own site in exchange for your time.

You can also participate in conversations (i.e. what you're doing now - forum posts - or leaving relevant comments on blogs). People coming across your entries and finding them interesting will probably click through to your site. Not only that, but you'd be building up your backlinks. Downside is that it could take time to build up high traffic levels.

Create something viral and as more people learn about it, more people will link to it, download it, and build up your traffic for you. Downside is that some viral campaigns can be hit or miss. The key is to keep trying until you get it right. :)

Hope that sparks some ideas for you. :)

~ Teli

banners
Back