The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Stuck

VDLS

affiliate
Hi there,

First, you need to know that my english sucks :)

I started selling T-shirts via Facebook for almost three months now.
That allows me to make a living, but I don't want to putt all eggs in the one basket.
I get few contract in SEO et Media Buy via my own clients. But It's not enough I would like to try promoting affiliate offers.

So I studied affiliate marketing for a couple of months (meaning reading blog posts and forums). I read a lot, and I understood that I need to take action. It's time for me to test, split, tweek, scale...

As I have a feeling about being blind in front of this huge amount of affiliate offers and traffic
sources, I need some tips to start something.

I'm looking for clairvoyance offers in the french market. It takes a long time to find something correct. So I compare and ask my affiliate manager. But that is done via Affiliate offers not Affiliate Networks.

Two questions:

I have a feeling I need a spy tool in order to understand the industry. Am I correct? What kind of sources? What kind of banners, landingpages... I think it's necessary to know my competition. Would it be stupid to start without such a tool?

Do you have any suggestion for affiliate networks in tier two markets such as France and Germany?

Thank in advance for your reply.

You don't need a spy tool but it helps to know what people are running too see what is working offer and landing page wise .
if you can afford it its up to you

i dont really know any specific network that would be good for you check offervault.com for your offers

some good all around networks you might consider are peerfly and maxbounty

Thanks for your reply. It's really appreciated. :)
First thing first, I will select some offers on monday.
I will probably go for whatsrunwhere 3 day trial. We will see.

banners
Back