The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Strategies for Newbies?

mavricks

As I should be wanting people to join my network as an Account Manager at a network, I have taken on a few new guys that want to learn more. We don't have a lot of offers for new guys and want to recommend places for them to go (oops don't tell my boss).

I'm not familiar with Clickbank and if you work with Account Managers or not, but is that a good place to go? Any other newbie networks they should try? I want my guys to learn as much as they can. I've also recommended this forum as well.

Do they help provided training for newbies out there? Or is just the fact they can pick any product on their and promote it? Is there a way for the affiliates to track to see which product has the most sales?

Do they help provided training for newbies out there? Or is just the fact they can pick any product on their and promote it? Is there a way for the affiliates to track to see which product has the most sales?
Mavrick, they dont provide training. They only have articles for you to read. Product with high gravity is the product that is consider converting quite well.

If you want training, I've put together great training video that show you the step by step on affiliate marketing. Sign up for the free training video at Successfulby30.com. You will need it before you can jump to promote products. It's more than just select a random product and promote it randomly. You need to understand the fundamental first. And i think my training video will help you to cover the fundamental.

As I should be wanting people to join my network as an Account Manager at a network, I have taken on a few new guys that want to learn more. We don't have a lot of offers for new guys and want to recommend places for them to go (oops don't tell my boss).

I'm not familiar with Clickbank and if you work with Account Managers or not, but is that a good place to go? Any other newbie networks they should try? I want my guys to learn as much as they can. I've also recommended this forum as well.

There are an abundance of Newbie friendly networks in our Resources area and many of them provide some type of training.

You can start a thread in the Business Center asking for Newbie Friendly networks that include guidance and training.

That said, there is everything you require, anyone requires, to get campaigns up and running, refined, and scaled, right here in this community.

MI
Back