The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

STM Forum Crowdfunding!

tkasperski

affiliate
Hi, Is here anyone who wants to pay $99/month with me and my friend? The more people the cheaper! (for example 99 people = $1/month form STM Forum Membership).

This has been tried here before. Please be aware that I think I read on their website that what you're trying to do is against their TOS. You could get banned from there if they catch on to what you're doing.

https://www.affiliatefix.com/thread...e-marketing-forum-that-costs-99-month.150003/

upload_2018-8-7_13-43-54-png.12740

By the way, you realize that you're on one forum trying to recruit members for another forum, right? Not really cool.

==========================

Do you think people that run forums cannot see the IPs that log in using a member account? :D
Anyone who is sophisticated (tech wise) can detect proxy, VPN or tor traffic too ...

Yup, they can. And do. There are spam detecting databases that give you that info.

This from March 18th intro and only other post:

Hi, I'm Tom. I bought Affiliate Marketing Mastery course created by Stefan James from ProjectLifeMastery.com and I want to create blog and make money as an affiliate :)

Must need to find a one button click remedy and hopes it is at STM!:confused:

No one wants to read anymore, no one wants to work anymore, no one except those of us that want to sincerely run a business and EARN!

THE GRASS IS NEVER GREENER!

banners
Back