The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Still Possible For Yahoo or Bing To Beat Google?

I am basing this opinion on my own personal experience, but I have never, ever, used Bing or had a Yahoo e-mail account. I recall having an AOL e-mail, a Time Warner e-mail using outlook express, and then I went straight to Gmail. I'm not sure I even remember why I decided on a Gmail. Quite honestly, even the overall appearance of Gmail and Chrome is just more simple. I like simple. Nothing feels cluttered to me. I think the "attractiveness" of Google attributes to a lot of the success they have seen.
Not to mention, I don't even remember the last time I saw any sort of ad for Yahoo or Bing. I am not sure, but I think I probably see the Google logo more then I actually realize... heck, the logo used to be on the back of one of my cell phones.

It will be not easy for other search engines to get where Google is unless they come up with a genius method. But I do not think Google will be the king of search engines for long am sure some nerds somewhere are coming up with great stuff.

It will be very hard for others to get to where Google is standing now. I mean, when people are getting so used to having everything done in Google, they will refuse to change into using another search engine or apps unless the others come up with a really innovative or groundbreaking discovery that turn the tide around. Also it's truth that it's very easy and convenient to search and navigate things using Google. So I think it's safe to say Google will not be going anywhere in the next few years.

Not unless Google screws things up! I don't think either company has the potential to really compete with Google. If anything, I think a startup is more likely to reach that level. Yahoo and Bing seem to be stuck in the dumps.

Noting is impossible, but if we look Google performance in last 10 years, it is always in the favor of genuine users to provide better information. This is milestone for Yahoo and Bing to take over.

Most of browser are open with Google as a by default page. Now you can judge its popularity. When any one think about search particular thing on net, in their mind google first come that solve their query.
So i think that neither yahoo no bing overtake to Google.

banners
Back