The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Step By Step Method How To Rank Video On YouTube[Part2]

Make Money Online

affiliate
In case if you missed the first part ==> Step By Step Method How To Rank Video On YouTube[Part1] | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

Transcription:
Nobody cares about it. But this is one of the vital parts of on page YouTube SEO. YouTube has a nice option where you can edit your video transcription. This is also good when someone catch up your accent but able to understand by reading it. On the other hand YouTube bot also love if you have suitable transcription according to your audio. If you have donen't enough time you can outsource it via

Hire Freelancers & Find Freelance Jobs Online - Freelancer
Upwork, the world's largest online workplace

Annotation:
Usually, annotation used as to decorate your videos. You can get more engagement to your audience and get more visitors to your website. If you are able to connect with the website and verify it then you can place an external link on annotation. A great feature for YouTubers.

More info is here: Link to your website from your videos - YouTube Help

Video tutorial :

Video file:
Before uploading your video on YouTube, you should rename it with your primary targeted keyword. Suppose your video file name is movie.mp4 and your targeted keyword is work from home then you should rename it work_from_home.mp4

Other important factors:
When to upload your video first make it unlisted. Because sometimes if have mistake to upload wrong video/video quality is low. This will help you to prevent reduce your publicity. Then fill up all the information : copyright, language, cast date etc. Check your video twice to see everything is alright or not the make it public.

If you caught by YouTube with copyright issue which is normally happening for music on the video then you should remove the video and re-upload it. Here is the site where you can find all royalty free music which is more than enough to rest of your life:

Royalty Free Music by Bensound | Creative Commons Music

----end of YouTube on page seo------

To be continued for off page youtube seo.

Looks abandoned, but, just the same... ;)

Might want to add in the value of having:

1. Thumbnails - I like to put a fat bright colored border on them. "Make me look at it!"
  2. Metadata - So many skip this, geo location, tags, url, etc. "Tremendous effect this can have"
  3. Playlists - Again, if you want to create a serious channel that works.

1. Structure your playlists properly. "Image Below"

2. Break videos into segments within a playlist, then link to others using annotations, transcriptions & metadata url -> / part1 / part 2 / etc. "You can actually create a link wheel type thing that passes juice to other vids."

3. I like a master video as well. A primary "introduction" video containing a wall of annotations / links at the beginning and end. I do this as well for other vids. "Did you miss the last video? Watch it here!" Yadda yadda.

Quick Example of what I'm trying to convey. Basically just silo structure for vids on YT.

vid-pl-examp-quick.png

I'll be implementing this into some of the markets I am going after..

#Patch

P.S. I do quite well dominating local search with this method. The rank and lease model.. Mostly clients I have had in the local service industries.

P.S.S. Creating a playlist that is structured the same as your Website Structure will benefit also.

banners
Back