The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Step By Step Method How To Rank Video On YouTube[Part1]

Make Money Online

affiliate
YouTube is the second largest search engine. Many people spend lots of time to watch videos on YouTube. First of all, there is no shortcut to rank your video on YouTube. No black hat method or fake views even not working. I know many of you try different black hat/gray hat method to rank your video but they will not stay any longer. I am trying to explain how could you rank your video on YouTube as a newbie.

Content
As a matter of fact, content is king than any other. So how could you generate content for YouTube? You need to watch the video first. Search on the youtube to your desired keywords on the basis of your niche and look how other people make their videos. What is their product, what is their landing page. Even slide show videos are working great so you have no worries for making high-quality videos. But YouTube loves HD videos then SD. Point to be remembered long video has better chance to get ranked then short one.

You should make your content interesting and useful. Try to solve user people's problem then promoting. "I don't subscribe your channel until I found your content is useful to me." simple logic.

Keywords
One of a major headache right now. YouTube and Google love unique keywords in the title. So how could you make unique keywords? Use your brain bro. Simply use the symbol like "$" "@" in your title. I suggest you use the long tail keyword with the short one. For example: "How to earn money online | newbie friendly method to earn money online 2016"
you can also use exact match symbol "[]" "[exact match keywords]". Google love the keywords of YouTube are "How to" "Reviews" Tutorial". So make your title wisely. Some free keyword research tools for you:

Google AdWords: Keyword Planner
Keyword Tool: 750+ Google Keyword Suggestions for Free. Use 192 Google Domains & 83 Languages
Keyword suggestion tool — Google suggest scraper — Übersuggest

Description:
Place your website/landing page at the beginning for description. Use 1 relevant long tail keyword at first. Don't copy paste the content in the description. This is the second chance to optimize in on page SEO. So it would be better if you use the long description in the video. You should place your social links in the description but not in the packages. You should place your social page frequently. e.g:
-------------
-------description-----
----------Facebook page link-----
-------------
--------------------
-------- twitter link------
--- so on

at the end of your description use again your website/landing page. Don't forget to asked visitor to subscribe your channel.

Tags:
Do not use too many tags in your tag option. Just put 5-8 relevant long tail keywords.

-----------[To be continued]

Let me if you have any question regarding this discussion.

Part 2 ==> Step By Step Method How To Rank Video On YouTube[Part2] | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

Last edited:
I have CL caregiver,nanny,admin,cleaner leads but I dont what type of offers I can send them from cpa and affiliate offers, and dont know in which market place can I get those offers. are there anyone can help me about it?

I have CL caregiver,nanny,admin,cleaner leads but I dont what type of offers I can send them from cpa and affiliate offers, and dont know in which market place can I get those offers. are there anyone can help me about it?
There are plenty of affiliate company are here ► Resources | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix. You can simply contact then and tell them the information they needed and I am sure they have some good CPA/Affiliate offers for you.

A man told me to offer them loan offer but I dont know how to do it if anyone know about it inform me please.
I suggest you collect leads from craigslist first then drive them to a decent sales funnel with different loan offers. You can use GetResponse/ Aweber for autoresponder.

One client I worked with created several videos for YouTube, and sometimes the videos actually turn up in Google's organic SERPs (not even video search), but still, hardly any views.

What kind of topics and what kind of metrics are we talking here? Seems to me the only stuff that gets views on Youtube is gamer, fails and music. Eager to learn otherwise.

banners
Back