The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Ask Me Anything [Step-By-Step Guide] How I Made $2246 Promoting Survey Offers Using Untargeted Keywords

Do you care to share how your freelancer came up with the list of untargeted keywords?
And where are you located?

Do you care to share how your freelancer came up with the list of untargeted keywords?
And where are you located?

I just asked him to give me a list of random keywords about anything and everything. Some of the keywords include popular names and things, other than that, the rest are completely random.

I’m in the UK.

Hey thanks for sharing this methode ! I don't get accepted in MaxBounty , did you can give me some CPA website easy to get accepted and applicable to this method

How you made most of your income, people going directly to the Offer page after filling the email form OR upselling with email marketing?

Hi.. @Waz Simba I'm giving your method a try so I can start learning this, but I'm having trouble with the technical side of things. I picked a survey offer in Maxbounty, setup a simple landing page with instapage (just the form to get emails), now... the form submission URL should be the link to the offer, or the link created in ClickMagick? how about bing ad? which link am I setting up there?

Hi.. @Waz Simba I'm giving your method a try so I can start learning this, but I'm having trouble with the technical side of things. I picked a survey offer in Maxbounty, setup a simple landing page with instapage (just the form to get emails), now... the form submission URL should be the link to the offer, or the link created in ClickMagick? how about bing ad? which link am I setting up there?

Form submission.

Our landing page link on bing.

How you made most of your income, people going directly to the Offer page after filling the email form OR upselling with email marketing?

Upselling. Although I have made a fair bit from people going directly.

Sorry I haven’t been as active recently in this thread. Been super busy!

I’ve lowered the price of then keyword list by more than half price till Sunday (maybe).

If you’re interested PM me.

banners
Back