The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Ask Me Anything [Step-By-Step Guide] How I Made $2246 Promoting Survey Offers Using Untargeted Keywords

Thanks for this, looks great
I'm just interested how much did you invest in Bing Ads to get these results (daily/monthly budget)?

Started with $5 a day. Then when I start to see profit I scale.

Hi guys. Here's a step-by-step guide on how I made $2246 from promoting survey offers on MaxBounty using untargeted keywords.

View attachment 12637

Step 1 - Find A Survey Offer

The offers I like to promote and that convert really well for me are:
  • Survey Voices
  • Survey Junkie
  • Vindale Research
Step 2 - Create Landing Page

I created the most SIMPLE 1-page landing page saying "Signup to SurveyVoices for free and start earning cash for giving your opinion today!"
Also, I added an email form to collect emails (very important).

Step 3 - Create A Campaign

Now, I created a campaign using Bing Ads.

What I did was I gathered around 700,000 (yes seven hundred thousand!) keywords and added them all to my campaign.

Please note: You can only add around 5000 keywords per ad group on Bing. So you'll need to make at least 46 ad groups.

Make sure you have an broad, exact & phrase match and your bid is $0.05 for each keyword!

Step 4 - Create Ad Copy

My ad copy was very simple - "
Need Money? Earn cash for simply giving your opinion"

Do NOT use the word
'survey' in your copy as your ads will not be approved.

Step 5 - Sign Up To An Autoresponder

I use aweber, but any autoresponder should be fine.

Make sure you're sending your list at least 3 emails a week promoting survey offers.
This is where you make the reaaal money :)

Step 6 - Track keywords and Scale

I use ClickMagick to track my campaigns and to see which keywords are bringing conversions.

After your campaign has been running for some time and you're able to see which keywords convert the most, you can then increase the bid on the high converting ones and remove the dead ones.

And there you go! Watch the money start rolling in ;)

If you're offer is not doing well, find another offer and try again.

Feel free to ask questions if you have any!

Also, if you'd like my list of over 700,000 keywords (for a reasonable fee) to try this method, let me know :)

Nice Earning Bro.Can you share me keyword please?

Sorry if this has been already answered @Waz Simba. Your keywords, were they related to any of the offers? Im guessing with 700 000 keywords some were related but like a large proportion were just people typing in stuff like facebook or miss spelled keywords. Did any of the 700 000 keywords have search volume ? did you check every single one? Or was it a case of you going to upwork and asking for 700 000 keywords and the guy just sent you a list.

Hi, My Ads Group on my Bing Ads currently allows max 1000 keywords. How to increase the max number of keywords per ad group to 5000?
Thanks

MI
Back