The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Stay away from megapush! Second Alert!!!

I wrote a post on how shit megapush performs, however I'm sharing my recent experience with these shitholes.

Like I mentioned in my first post, I had some funds left in the account, but they refused to refund me, so I had to create campaigns to exhaust the balance. So here's the story.

I submited a campaign for approval, within 10 minutes, it was rejected, reason was incorrect url. I checked my url, its all working, then I re-submited, once again, rejected.

I then contacted online support, they said they can not open the url, I double checked my url and asked them to check on a vpn if their local ip was not opening the site, they refused to do so, and kept telling me they tried 100 times but failed, my campaign wouldnt be approved until their stupid moderator can open it blabla.

I havent tried their traffic quality on a large scale yet, but there was a member here saying they are proving only bot/shit traffic. So everyone is warned, stay away from this stupid network!

above (before) the deny
Apache .htaccess
allow from 1.2.3.0/28
allow from 1.2.3.4

Nginix
allow 1.2.3.0/28;
allow 1.2.3.4;

They have to tell you what ips (or CIDR ranges) they use.
Your webserver is blocking their Country?? :D that says a lot ...

I didn't block any IP, I am using digitalocean for my lp, it happened once with another ad platform for campaign approval, I contacted support and showed them screenshots of my lp then they manually approved me.

But with megapush, no matter what I said or showed, they just stupidly responded with: until moderator can open the URL, my campaign would not be approved. They would even not try on a Vpn or proxy.

That makes no sense.
DigitalOcean VPS servers use no default blocking that would cause this.
I have one server of theirs in Amsterdam.
Mine is located in LA, US. They are too lazy to use a vpn because their local ip can not open the url I submited, then they rejected my ad, and until I fix it, they will remain it rejected.

What kind of fucking reason is that?

That makes no sense.
DigitalOcean VPS servers use no default blocking that would cause this.
I have one server of theirs in Amsterdam.

banners
Back