The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Starting Over, With A Goal

KillerRKO17

I don't know if anyone here remembers me, but I did this last summer. I stopped because I was worried about the whole tax thing and school was starting. I just finished my last exam this morning and I want to get back into it. The funny thing is, I checked my account and I made 2 more sales. I have over $55 right now!

Obviously I'm not up to speed on a lot of the stuff I knew, but I'm not really worried about that. I think I took a wrong approach to this last time, I really believe I can be much more successful this time through.

My ultimate goal is to get enough money to purchase a PlayStation 3. I used to have an Xbox 360, but it has broken several times and I am out of a warranty on it. If I ever reach that goal or get close to it, I'm still going to keep going.

I'm going to start by reading through the stickies in this section and work from there. If anyone has any tips or suggestions for me, please let me know. I want to make a fresh start.

Hi KillerRKO17,

Welcome back! Glad you are back in the game and with a goal, no less!
Good luck and holler if we can help in any way.

Well I'm trying to find where to start. I was looking at the marketplace and I'm thinking of doing something on Xbox 360 repair guides, ironic isn't it? Last time I used EzineArticles, but how many articles could I honestly write on the subject? I'm trying to think of a different way to go about this.

banners
Back