The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Starting out

jaynewman

I've been a professional freelance video editor for 15 years, all of it digital video production. All aspects of corporate communication, advertising, tv commercials, tv series, reality shows, daily entertainment news, and lately an environmental episodic.

For a long time I've been interested in business development, podcasting, social media and I've been attending events like VON, Podcamp, NewMediaExpo, but i've only dabbled in blogging because I like to talk about work, (software and hardware development, good shows, bad commercials, the pathetic state of the Canadian Television industry etc...) which can be dangerous for a freelancer looking for work! so i've developed a timidity about blogging :eek: and a desire to parachute to some new income opportunities :D

my goal is to buy one or two domain names to start blogging on topics that are outside of my profession in hopes of quickly getting up to speed and generating a meagre income of 2 - 3 thousand per month.

I'm happy to see that people here are serious about business and are willing to share stories of the do's and don'ts in affiliate marketing.

Hey Jay,

Welcome to 5 Star. Thanks for joining us. We have lots of friendly members, many of them fellow Canucks, so you're in the right place.

Be sure to start with the stickies in the newbie forum, then the stickies in the niche marketing forum. Picking the right 1st niche is critical to your success! :)

MI
Back