The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Starting my first facebook ads campaign

exactly, one of the ways I'm making money is with erectile dysfunction offers, I even send traffic directly from facebook to the black sales page using cloakcer and it's converting a lot
the infoproduct offer that I said I'm doing is in another niche, extra income niche and in addition I'm providing traffic management service for local companies

are you still promoting exipure?

i am trying to promote it as well using facebook ads

so far 134 hops, 9 order form impressions, 0 sales

my ad and landing page are both pretty good and link to the text sales letter

facebook isn't showing my offer to people interested in weight loss supplements though

are you still promoting exipure?

i am trying to promote it as well using facebook ads

so far 134 hops, 9 order form impressions, 0 sales

my ad and landing page are both pretty good and link to the text sales letter

facebook isn't showing my offer to people interested in weight loss supplements though
I am no longer advertising exipure, I changed my niche, weight loss on facebook is complicated, a lot of headaches, in fact I currently advertise more for the offer that I myself produced here in Brazil, as an affiliate I started to sell well when I changed adult weight loss niche, I remember that when I was promoting, a sale came out with 800 hops and 70 checkouts, I ended up taking a high loss...

i'm willing to try it again because i've seen people having success with clickbank weight loss + facebook ads

the ad creatives they make are all the same "5 second tropical loophole melts belly fat". ad image is a weird picture, maybe of some tropical fruit. something strange that catches attention. can use pixabay or istock to get the pic

ad text is a 300 words story basically saying "i met up with my aunt and she showed me this 5 second tropical loop hole! oh my god i lost so much weight! oh my god click here to learn the trick!"

ad links to 1 page LP, short copy about the 5 second method, call to action button links to the VSL

that's basically the set up... apparently it works for people but you need a big advertising budget... i would set up the ads to target 100% broad from the beginning. all genders 18+, top 4 countries

and i would probably run multiple offers. so for example, the top 5 health clickbank offers... basically the same set up for each of them

one of them is bound to take off. i think a lot of people fail because they try to advertise 1 product such as exipure when right now may not be the best time to advertise exipure on facebook ads... maybe tea burn is the best one for right now or maybe glucotrust

the ads are literally all the same... so what ever offer you select and the timing of you running ads will either make or break you. and you need enough money. i think $300 per day for at least 3-5 days is more than enough to be successful

if you aren't willing to lost $2k and get absolutely nothing, you shouldn't try

I am no longer advertising exipure, I changed my niche, weight loss on facebook is complicated, a lot of headaches, in fact I currently advertise more for the offer that I myself produced here in Brazil, as an affiliate I started to sell well when I changed adult weight loss niche, I remember that when I was promoting, a sale came out with 800 hops and 70 checkouts, I ended up taking a high loss...
congratulations bro!! i read your entire journey in this topic and im happy to see your results!

Last edited by a moderator:

Average Advertising Costs for Facebook Ads

The average cost per click for a Facebook ad is $1.72. The average CPM, or cost per 1,000 impressions, is $7.19.

How much is your CPA payout acqiution cost? (ad costs/sales events)

Be waiting:rolleyes: when'll you come back dude?
I apologize for the absence of the forum, but in general, as I said from the beginning, I was willing to donate to this new profession that I met at the beginning of the year, this forum was very important for the kickoff, it was not easy so far, I did some things wrong, I lost money in the beginning but today I have a very good operation, in relation to direct traffic I set up a structure in Brazil, I have some attendants, my job is to do the traffic, I use facebook ads to promote some encapsulated, we send traffic to whatsapp and convert to 1x1, when you learn to scale this is impressive, we managed to maintain a very high ROAS in campaigns, currently we are billing 5 digits per month, I believe that very soon we will reach 6 (maximum 2 months) , if you want to know more I can create a post explaining how my operation works and showing some scaling strategies that I'm using, besides that I do traffic for some businesses in the travel niche, I currently have 10 clients who pay me a fixed 5-digit net fee every month, I think if I started again today I would focus first on earning an income from local traffic, it is very powerful, basically my operation is on this footing, and although marketing is not easy, it is very profitable and personally I really enjoy working with it, I thank you from affiliatefix for all the support at the beginning of my journey, it was of great help!!!

Regarding the product we are promoting, it is still the erectile dysfunction encapsulated, we send the leads from facebook to whatsapp because on whatsapp we can present the offer in an extremely aggressive way!

are you using some kind of tool to automate your conversions?
I have good commissioned salespeople attending 1x1 on whatsapp, we try to extract the maximum from each lead, after all you invest money on his way to your whatsapp, we have some scripts, and many bonus goals, it's working...

boa Fred, olhei um Pouco das publicações que você já fez aqui no fórum e achei muito foda! Tmb sou Brasileiro (SP) e é muito bom ver Caras que estão aqui e ainda mais que são do meu país vencendo.

Last edited:
boa Fred, olhei um Pouco das publicações que você já fez aqui no fórum e achei muito foda! Tmb sou Brasileiro (SP) e é muito bom ver Caras que estão aqui e ainda mais que são do meu país vencendo.

All posts must be in English please.

THX, T J

banners
Back