The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Started well but now have analysis paralysis

Bilal Blair

affiliate
Hi guys,

Just wanted to say that this group has been amazing, with a lot of free help and advice.

I started my affliate marketing journey by doing SEO such as building a website, writing blogs in my travel niche, however it was taking a long time to generate any income.

Normally I do not mind the long term but I look into PPC and CPA because I need faster profits and I wanted to learn more about affliate marketing by launching campaigns.

But now I am stuck in a state of analysis paralysis where I am unsure of what to do next, there is just so much information.

I have a small budget so I am not sure if I should stick to SEO or do CPA offers and change my niche.

I like the idea of sticking to one niche and becoming a authority in the niche rather than just advertise any offer I see and constantly changing niche.

Please guys, any help will be very much appreciated.

Thanks

Stick with what works until it doesn't work. So, no income it doesn't work?
Travel sucks right now with the pandemic and maybe will be better by summer?
Don't waste your money advertising travel right now ... Maybe space travel :p

You say that you have a small budget. I don't know what that means (to you) as far as amount but you should know that with PPC, you can blow through a bunch of money fast as you test and gather data. You may want to do some reading about PPC campaigns before jumping in.

Make sure you use a tracker, so you get all that data. Without it, you can't optimize.

I like the idea of sticking to one niche and becoming a authority in the niche rather than just advertise any offer I see and constantly changing niche.

It doesn't have to be just any old offer. Networks have hundreds of offers in various verticals that you can choose from to promote.

Perhaps they have something that ties in with what you're already doing. Normally, there are travel CPA offers like Booking.com, etc. As Graybeard said though, this is probably the worst possible time to gain financially from the travel vertical.

Point is, you get to pick what offer(s) you want to promote. :)

Nobody can tell you whether to do SEO or PPC. That is a personal decision we all have to make for ourselves. But whichever you do, we'll help you, best we can.

banners
Back