The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Start Affiliate Blog - Step by step and COOL Tools

Wow what an awesome post Linda. I consider my self an expert blogger and you were right - I actually learned a lot from this video and post. Thank you so much for the great info - this is a gold mine people!

Great Post

thanks Linda, just watched the video - some great tips in it and have also just saved myself a load of time with that Submit'em plugin..neat :)
thanks
Pete

I have found that creating an blog on blogger is a very good too for an affiliate blog. Being that I email hundreds of people everyday it have built up a huge contact list in Google+ now every time I write a new blog post everyone I have added into my circles will get a notice of my new post...unless of course they opt out.

I think there is a place on your blog where you can program it to send any updates or new stories to email addresses. Im pretty sure you can put a gadget that will make it send it to your list. I will do a little research on my own blog and see. Im still pretty new at all of it and not that horribly dedicated yet so im basically just messing around. lol. Hope it helps.

B

thanks for mentioning the additional plug in...I've had a couple of accounts linked for some time and just wasn't sure where to go with them. have had a couple of other glitches I am still working on with my latest. these tips were useful....thanks, Linda!

LOL I wish I could promote myself here for tools. I spent a ton of time compiling over 550 of them :p. You need a keyword research tool (I use Longtail Pro), a self hosted website. (I use Bluehost for hosting although Ipage seems to have a pretty good deal going on) You will need an affiliate product you plan to promote and then you'll need a ton of great new content to put up on your site.

Cheers!

MI
Back