The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Start Affiliate Blog - Step by step and COOL Tools

Thanks for the cool info and tools you mention in your video I am going over to start a new blog right a way to see how it works out for me. I will come back from time to time and update you on my progress

I need your help. I need some sort of outline to follow when writing a blog review. I really don't know where to start and I'm very self conscious of my writing and don't know I managed to earn a degree in college. Please help!

I need your help. I need some sort of outline to follow when writing a blog review. I really don't know where to start and I'm very self conscious of my writing and don't know I managed to earn a degree in college. Please help!

So you are reviewing products on your blog? how do you know about the products? Do you buy them and try them 1st?

The way you write the review could vary, based on the type of product it is I imagine. Search Google for "keyword review" and see what format others are using. Don't copy anything, just get ideas.

I searched and could not find a good review outline. Here's a general article about writing affiliate reviews that has a little info. Increase Website Traffic With An Affiliate Product Review Blog

Here's an outline for a game review which I imagine could be modified for other products.
Hard_Target's Blog: My New Game Review Outline

Very Interesting way to make money online using blogs for affiliate sells and it sounds like a very sound and solid business model open a few accounts create some good content add some affiliate links and drive traffic to your blog. Then all you have to do is watch the magic happen ( oh and keep driving new and repeat traffic). Ver good info and great pinging services I will use them with my blogs thanks for the info!

This is awesome information Linda! I'm currently creating blogs for affiliate marketing and I'm going to follow the tips here. Thanks.

Wordpress Vrs. Blogger

I'm a newbie at Affiliate Marketing, I get my links from CB like many of you... look for a product and write a blog with tons of keywords. I write the content myself and it takes me FOR EVER!!! is there any helpful stuff out there to help with the writing part?

With the Affiliate Links, I notice that I can put them on blogger no problem but it's not getting ranked and then on wordpress you can't put the links at all, unless you buy a domain.

Any suggestions?

P.S. What are RSS feeds and how do you make them?

Thanks for the tip on the Firefox extension to submit the directories. I was not aware of that tool.

seems like very good advice and information ... I admit that I am very ignorant when it comes to these things ... what is the difference when submitting manually? other than just the amount of time it takes?

How can I have my autoresponer account automatically send my list an email every tme I update a blog or page like that?

Thanks.

If your autoresponder offer RSS subscription option, you could set up a optin box for your blog RSS, just like you would with your ebook or what have you. Then, every time you have a new post, its automatically sent to that list. I use Aweber and they do offer RSS. So, check with your autoresponder provider.

MI
Back