The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens Teasers 1 & 2

Yeah, but he came back as an ethereal good guy just like Yoda and Obi-Wan Kenobi (Ben Kenobi) did.
I mean, I remember in the remake of the last movie it was either the old guy who played Darth Vader popping up or the young version of Anakin Skywalker.

Anyway didn't Qui-Gon Jinn discover how to become an ethereal god after the phantom menace?

I mean, I remember in the remake of the last movie it was either the old guy who played Darth Vader popping up or the young version of Anakin Skywalker.

Anyway didn't Qui-Gon Jinn discover how to become an ethereal god after the phantom menace?

Yeah, he sure did.

So, he's technically the one who started it all. He told Yoda and Ben-Kenobi how to do it (seeing as to Ben was his apprentice at the time being).

I mean, that's pretty cool how they decided to do that honestly.

Yeah, they blended the time lines quite well.

Yeah, they blended the time lines quite well.
Yet we have all these little fans arguing on whether Ben should be 35 or 38 years old seeing as to the time setting is 15 years off. If not Ben, then it'd have to be Darth Vader. I mean, I see their argument and it is a valid one at that, but who's to say maybe he isn't of certain age? Maybe they had his age wrong all along or the time line gap between III & IV.

banners
Back