The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Spying with HMA Pro?

LimitlessJG

affiliate
Hey all,

Is there a way to see what landers others are using in my designated GEO to promote similar offers using Hide My Ass & Opera Emulator? Or is this method used for banners only?

I feel like I've been trying everything and have yet to come across a lander in my GEO related to my offer I want to promote.

I have one lander I made but I want to find a lander that's running and "borrow" it so I can split test.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!

- JG

Visit websites where they have the type of advertisement you're looking for (e.g. adsense, native, pop traffic) and click the banners or trigger the popups to see the landing pages.

Thank you Servando! Much appreciated! Would this method work well for sweeps/redirects? I tried misspelling popular websites purposely in my GEO for related offers in hopes it would show me something and haven't had much luck yet..

Thank you Servando! Much appreciated! Would this method work well for sweeps/redirects? I tried misspelling popular websites purposely in my GEO for related offers in hopes it would show me something and haven't had much luck yet..
What works on pops usually works on redirects in the sweepstakes niche. It's easier to find pops as there's a lot more volume and websites running them whereas redirects is all domain traffic unless it's a mobile redirect.

banners
Back