The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Promoting Penny Stock With Native Ads

Graybeard

I've been watching this for a few days every morning there's a native ad in Yahoo news for a gold mine stock that's a penny stock. I am not sure what is going on.

native-ad-penny-stock.jpg

The landing page

LP-penny-stock.jpg

You can see by the chart that every morning when the native ad runs all of a sudden there's a lot of activity in that stock and the price goes up

chart2-penny-stock.jpg

We are talking penny stock here 19 cents currently --15 million shares. So it's hard for me to imagine that there's enough money in this to support the cost of the ads but then again there's millions of shares.

What the value is increasing as compared to the amount purchased or traded might make this worthwhile I don't know.

However, it sure an interesting phenomenon.

let's see what happens this morning ... that ad is running again ...

Mabe they are shilling the market?
*FRACTAL CHAOS BANDS* have zoomed up --maybe the scale of this is worthwhile -- if anyone is paying attention :D

upload_2021-3-12_15-41-12.png

Just doesn't make that much sense?
upload_2021-3-12_15-45-44.png

Here we go again --this must be working (somehow)
upload_2021-3-16_10-10-28.png

POC (proof of concept?)
upload_2021-3-16_10-11-57.png

If this is a pump and dump it is a well funded one :D

30 min View of the 'breakout' (from the ad?)
upload_2021-3-16_10-17-21.png

Still working this out because of the native ads angle --looks like a hail mary play or a pump and dump
upload_2021-3-19_10-3-1.png

graph-to-30-mar.png

Well this penny stock is up again and the ad on the Yahoo News feed is running. Anyone able to estimate what these ads may be costing? Looks like $22.7K has been made so far off these ads? Or is this coincidental? :eek:

upload_2021-3-19_10-12-35.png

upload_2021-3-19_10-13-34.png

I don't think (or didn't see) that ad Monday and this penny stock dropped
he's back!
Dropped a bit at opening and now
upload_2021-3-24_10-1-58.png

This is just pennies so it doesn't seem worth the expense really.

Attachments

• upload_2021-3-24_9-54-36.png
    upload_2021-3-24_9-54-36.png
    50 KB · Views: 14
This is just pennies so it doesn't seem worth the expense really.

Maybe but it looked exciting with all that activity. :D

Funny that I had to find out about a gold stock in Quebec on a US site when I'm in the province next door. I've got to start paying more attention to Canadian content.

I was trying to figure out the pattern.
Buying the Yahoo native ads and monitoring the stock price to see what was going on.

Maybe, it was just a trial for something bigger because those ads are not cheap and the stock is just pennies.
Maybe , I can spot ads like this and trade the lows in the 'manipulation' ;)
upload_2021-3-26_8-53-14.png

this is the same website -- Maybe, it's as simple as building blog traffic
expensive way. Pushing Cannabis stocks now? Made enough to buy a bag of weed maybe :D Those ads don't come cheap.
No endorsement nor solicitation to buy or sell. Just to see that site
Get Ready for the Second Wave of Cannabis Profits | Market Tactic

Last edited:
I'm the furthest thing from a stock expert but this sounds a little like maybe somebody uses those articles to drive prices up.

From the article's fine print:
The Publisher cautions readers to beware that third parties, profiled companies, and/or their affiliates may liquidate shares of the profiled companies at any time, including at or near the time you read the articles on this website and this has the potential to hurt share prices. Frequently companies profiled in such articles experience a large increase in volume and share price during the course of investor awareness marketing, which often ends as soon as the investor awareness marketing ceases.

Smells a bit like the Robin Hood thingy? Or maybe just normal, I dunno.

That's the CYA disclosure lolz
Standard practice for these sort of things
(@_@)
Pump and dump is very common
Legal Notice: This work is based on what we’ve learned as financial journalists. It may contain errors and you should not base investment decisions solely on what you read here. It’s your money and your responsibility. Nothing herein should be considered personalized investment advice. Although our employees may answer general customer service questions, they are not licensed to address your particular investment situation. Our track record is based on hypothetical results and may not reflect the same results as actual trades. Likewise, past performance is no guarantee of future returns. Don’t trade in these markets with money you can’t afford to lose. Investing in stock markets involves the risk of loss. Before investing you should consider carefully the risks involved, if you have any doubt as to the suitability or the taxation implications, seek independent financial advice. Invictus News expressly forbids its writers from having a financial interest in their own securities or commodities recommendations to readers. Such recommendations may be traded, however, by other editors, Invictus News, its affiliated entities, employees, and agents, but only after waiting 24 hours after an internet broadcast.

I've now come to the conclusion that penny slots are more fun than penny stocks. For me, I mean. :D

MI
Back