The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Sprint/Nextel Affiliate Program?

trigatch4

affiliate
I can't find ANYTHING about information for a Sprint/Nextel Affiliate Program.

I'm with Verizon through Double Click, AT&T through LinkShare, etc... but I NEEEEED to get in a program that sells Sprint, preferably directly through sprint, and I can't find ANYthing!

Can anyone help point me in the right direction?

Hi trigatch4,

Welcome to 5 Star. Sorry I don't know anything about that program. I just did a quick search and didn't find any direct program, but it looks like some resellers or dealers that sell multiple phone lines including Sprint have affiliate programs.

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Yeah... if I went with a 3rd party I'd probably use LetsTalk (unfortunately through CJ).

My problem is that with Wireless, people like to shop directly through their service provider. When you start shopping through these 3rd parties, conversion rates go WAY down because they're not as comfortable. Most have never heard of the sites and they would rather just go direct to the carriers site.

In addition, most of the 3rd parties have a delay in getting the products. If a new phone came out tomorrow, many of them wouldn't have it for a few days and even then, stock would be limited so you could get charged back on canceled orders.

AT&T = LinkShare
VZW = DoubleClick/Performics
T-Mobile = CJ

It appears Sprint/Nextel and Alltel are the big remaining American carriers and neither has a direct program. Correct me if I'm wrong...anyone.

Thanks

banners
Back