The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Split test networks

Mathias Winther

affiliate
Hi Guys.

I was wondering if any of you would like to share how you easily split test the same offer from different networks?

Like, if I find a promising offer on one network and want to see if any other networks got the exact same offer so that I can split test the same offer from different networks. - To see which converts better.

Been playing with offervault as a method to do this but is there a better way?
I know that you can write different networks to "check".

what i know is that people use tools to help them with this, it's way more effective and easier.
Matter of fact, all the spy-tools listed in the forum here, could help you well running your tests, so i'll suggest you going for one of those: Admobispy, whatrunswhere, and get it done using their system. Good luck!

Hi Guys.

I was wondering if any of you would like to share how you easily split test the same offer from different networks?

Like, if I find a promising offer on one network and want to see if any other networks got the exact same offer so that I can split test the same offer from different networks. - To see which converts better.

Been playing with offervault as a method to do this but is there a better way?
I know that you can write different networks to "check".
Hello dude, definitely you should go for any of the spy tools , they will surely be helpful for this. Surely the one listed by Patrick3333 are great, but also, as you choose adplexity too, you should have what you are looking at with.

Hi.
Yes I know spy tools is a must need tool. But would it be possible to see every network that provides the excact same offer? Do they have a function will this or do I need to check x amount of affiliates to see which network they use?

Hey @Mathias Winther, until comparing a successful offer you'll need to find it first.

BitterStrawberry's HybridlinkⓇ does just that. It acts like a performance tracker and it lets run personalised campaigns with any of our +16000 offers Marketplace. You will be able to set traffic limits, percentage and redirecting rules to your traffic until you find that good converting offer that goes well with your traffic.

Ping me on Skype at live:lc_1560 if you want more info on this and I'll be happy to help. :D

Ideally, you'd have accounts at a number of different affiliate networks. You should then be able to either manually check yourself, or ask you affiliate manger if they have a specific offer. Many networks if you ask will go find the offer directly it it's a possibility for them.

To actually do the split testing... just load your offers up in Voluum and test them all against each other.

@awesomesauce brings up a great point - making an account with 20-30 networks is the easiest way to shop the networks for the best terms on each of the offers you want to showcase. While it might be a bit more legwork up front (setting up all those accounts does require time and energy, no doubt), it sure does give you a great look at all the options available in each of your verticals.

All the same, don't load them up in Voluum - Load them up in ThriveTracker! :p

what i know is that people use tools to help them with this, it's way more effective and easier.
Matter of fact, all the spy-tools listed in the forum here, could help you well running your tests, so i'll suggest you going for one of those: Admobispy, whatrunswhere, and get it done using their system. Good luck!
Thank you for sharing these.

MI
Back