The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Spiritual niche, any experiences?

Anyone in the spiritual niche? Any insights?
TV preachers suck up millions from fools for a long time now (years).

I do not know that the spiritual niche and the religious niches are one in the same. Maybe some overlap, but are easily separated into separate niches.

Spiritual Leaders
Deepak Chopra
The Dalai Lama
Ravi Shankar

Religious Leaders
Pope Francis
Billy Graham
Mother Teresa

I know that many prefer to think of them together, but I view this as a severe error. I am very spiritual, but I am not religious, per se. My faith is TRUTH!

BOTH have great possibilities for marketing. As Graybeard states, the religious side of marketing is definitely huge. I do see some of that on the Spiritual side as well. My studies in ancient history definitely show an abundance of enthusiasts in things like the origin stories related to the ancient Sumerians and the Annunaki.

Sorry, to me; we are born, try to make our own destinies, then die and are only remembered by few. Fame is generally elusive for most people.
I prefer to deal with hard facts --but that's just me.

My studies in ancient history definitely show an abundance of enthusiasts in things like the origin stories related to the ancient Sumerians and the Annunaki.
I have a subscription to Gaia, great content on there! Also, I totally agree as well in terms of the difference between religion vs spirituality. A good example would be Infinite Waters (YT channel), that's catered toward spirituality as opposed to religion.

Well spiritual niche it works for sure as so many people are inyerested in law of attraction ,manifestation ,etc .Just come with the value and you will see succes

I'm definitely into the spiritual niche! Exploring tarot spreads on Tarot Spreads | More Tarot has been eye-opening for me. One time, I stumbled upon a spread that helped me delve deep into my subconscious and gain clarity on a pressing issue. It's amazing how these tools can offer insights and guidance on our spiritual journeys.

Last edited:
banners
Back