The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

SPAM IN THE AFFILIATEFIX FORUM!!!

FrankZ

Greetings Fixers.

I have recently noticed that lately in this forum some users , appearently from Asia, have been spamming the different sections of this forum with various threads that I believe are intended to infect with malware or redirect to malicious sites.

I kindly request moderators and webmasters to take actions against this individuals.

In spite of making this forum better, I inform you all my friends.
Yours sincerely.
Frank Z.

P.S: Spammers tend to post around 1:00 UTC-6

A9H18LTORQ2BRf9Q9Q3z6Q.png

Someone is working on it ...
walking-dead-basball-bat.jpg
That's absolutely right!

Sorry, Frank. There is a ton of hard work going on behind the scenes to get some serious spam butt-kicking filters and tools in place. Shouldn't be much longer. Meanwhile, all of the mods are trying to spot and spam ban them, as many as they see.

Spammers tend to post around 1:00 UTC-6

I've noticed that they tend to hit while we're sleeping, here in EST. Sometimes, I stay up late to catch some as soon as they post.

Like I said, there are some weapons being installed.

While we're waiting....where do I get a bat like the one in @Graybeard 's picture? It'd be really satisfying to take care of a few of those spammers with that! :D

Greetings Fixers.

I have recently noticed that lately in this forum some users , appearently from Asia, have been spamming the different sections of this forum with various threads that I believe are intended to infect with malware or redirect to malicious sites.

I kindly request moderators and webmasters to take actions against this individuals.

In spite of making this forum better, I inform you all my friends.
Yours sincerely.
Frank Z.

P.S: Spammers tend to post around 1:00 UTC-6

A9H18LTORQ2BRf9Q9Q3z6Q.png

Someone is working on it ...
walking-dead-basball-bat.jpg

Graybeard, Feb 7, 2018

I will suggest a common defense -- a maximum post limit of 3 per day for new members for some limited time period like 3 days perhaps, new threads and thread reply posts included.

It seems like the URL limits are not enough of an obstacle.

Graybeard, Feb 8, 2018

azgold and Anth24 like this.

MI
Back