The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Some insights

Anja Salter

affiliate
I used to work a lot in an area related to SEO and affiliate marketing, and now my main focus is to know more about this aspect of any business. A lot of my co-workers from affiliate\sales department were fired one after another, so I started to wonder — is it a problem with our bosses or the candidates' business strategies and decisions?
So, now I'm here, trying to widen my horizons and make my knowledge of this matter more well-grounded.

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
How to Spot an Incompetent Leader IDK either

You are going to learn a lot of things here, visit case studies and guides section, good luck and welcome to affiliatefix.

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Turnover min many aspects of this industry is high because, just like newby affiliates, the new hirtes that are new to the bunusiness are looking for an easy buck and don't want to put in the effort to build either a career or business in our industry.

I preach every day to those new to the industry to "TREAT THIS AS A BUSINESS", but it often goes in one ear and out the other.

Hi, Anja and welcome to AffiliateFix!

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums, Anja!

...A lot of my co-workers from affiliate\sales department were fired one after another, so I started to wonder — is it a problem with our bosses or the candidates' business strategies and decisions?

Were they in house or freelancers? Before CoronaVirus or before? Depends on what they promised and paths chosen to reach those goals. Maybe they promised the moon and then bought a gazillion links and things went south. maybe the bosses got tired or run out of money... Affiliate, sales and SEO people as a general rule will be worth their money and more. Depending on how big the operation is of course and how they choose to do things. Easy does it here

MI
Back