The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Some helping conclusions

isleitems24

affiliate
Hello there ,

recentely I have decided to premote only gaming offers CPI .. therefore , have contacted my account manager who reported for
the most extermely converting campaign of all - a Mobpartner offer of a game.

after running the campaign in all of my traffic sources, here are the conclusions :

Zeropark - drained 15$ in less than 1 minute , just suddenly I discovered they're only poping up my landing page without using banners - 0 conversions
Leadbolt - mostly getting traffic to my adtext while uploaded banners aswell - 15$ - 0 conversions
Buzzcity - very risky with buzzcity - either jackpot or big loss - have not tried them yet for game CPI offers - 0 conversions
Airpush - drained my 60$ in 3 hours becuase of a technical issue of them despide my daily budget limitation - 0 conversions (have tried to premote OLX shopping utility app - 2400 clicks , not a single conversion, did not try just yet with the CPI game offer)

the reason I moved into CPI offers is that their landing pages and banners are pretty creative and attractive - altough I do not get any conversions at all - while my Account manager is telling me this is extremly converting.

could somebody try to explain what am I doing so wrongly?

I am sure most of the newbies can assist with this thread!

I've not used the others on your list but have run game offers on ZeroPark.

ZP redirects, they don't use banners. When someone types or clicks on an address that is parked or no longer exists, ZP sends them to your landing page instead.

Sounds like you were doing a RON campaign. And yes, your money will fly away right before your eyes but that's because you are getting tons of views and if you have your tracking set up, collecting data.

If the game is really hot like your AM says then one of the reasons that you have not gotten any conversions yet may be because you didn't run it long enough. I did get conversions on my game but it cost me more than $15. By the time all was said and done, I'd spent $200 + a bonus from Luke Peerfly's blog to do a RON and a few keyword campaigns. [My follow along thread]

I've not used the others on your list but have run game offers on ZeroPark.

ZP redirects, they don't use banners. When someone types or clicks on an address that is parked or no longer exists, ZP sends them to your landing page instead.

Sounds like you were doing a RON campaign. And yes, your money will fly away right before your eyes but that's because you are getting tons of views and if you have your tracking set up, collecting data.

If the game is really hot like your AM says then one of the reasons that you have not gotten any conversions yet may be because you didn't run it long enough. I did get conversions on my game but it cost me more than $15. By the time all was said and done, I'd spent $200 + a bonus from Luke Peerfly's blog to do a RON and a few keyword campaigns. [My follow along thread]

the payout is 1.2$- why should i spend so much money for 0 conversions and such a redicilious payout compared to the investment?

the payout is 1.2$- why should i spend so much money for 0 conversions and such a redicilious payout compared to the investment?

You don't have to, of course. You could lower your bid, go with the slower keyword campaign, or move on.

The whole idea is to figure out what works by studying your traffic and tweaking until you become profitable. If an offer just sucks then that won't happen, no matter what. But if it's a really good offer with a good landing page on a good traffic source then it's worth some effort to get it profitable. Just my opinion, of course.

In my case, the offer paid $2.75 and the conversions came so fast that it was obviously a winner. Sadly, the offer was pulled.

Last edited:
Quick question: why do you say CPI offers have great landing pages?

There are just 3 options:

1. iOS app store: the landing page is the app store itself. You probably need to add your own landing to promote it
2. Play Store: the landing page is the Google play store. Not really great and probably need to add your own landing to presell the game.
3. Android APK: This is outside of the App store, and most offers include a landing with an step guide on how to install apps from untrusted sources. You probably want a landing page for this too.

Do you have an example?
Also, you mention the banners are pretty creative. Aren't you creating your own banners? If you use the stock ones, you'll probably fail. they're just for testing purposes, mostly.

Quick question: why do you say CPI offers have great landing pages?

There are just 3 options:

1. iOS app store: the landing page is the app store itself. You probably need to add your own landing to promote it
2. Play Store: the landing page is the Google play store. Not really great and probably need to add your own landing to presell the game.
3. Android APK: This is outside of the App store, and most offers include a landing with an step guide on how to install apps from untrusted sources. You probably want a landing page for this too.

Do you have an example?
Also, you mention the banners are pretty creative. Aren't you creating your own banners? If you use the stock ones, you'll probably fail. they're just for testing purposes, mostly.

Hey there ,
thanks for helping.

compared to the landing pages of the CPS offers I had from mobpartner , the Appstore/Google play are better looking , has rating score , click to download , some videos and text .. whats so bad in it?

so you wanna tell me that the stock banners (that on gaming offers looks very very good in my opinion) is just for the first testing? just to check potential?
you're acknowledging me then... creating a better banners than the stock ones would be very hard ... those banners (of the gaming CPI offers!!!!!)
are very very very attractive , in my opinion of course.
as for the CPS - you're totally 200% right.

please acknowledge us.

Hey there ,
thanks for helping.

compared to the landing pages of the CPS offers I had from mobpartner , the Appstore/Google play are better looking , has rating score , click to download , some videos and text .. whats so bad in it?

so you wanna tell me that the stock banners (that on gaming offers looks very very good in my opinion) is just for the first testing? just to check potential?
you're acknowledging me then... creating a better banners than the stock ones would be very hard ... those banners (of the gaming CPI offers!!!!!)
are very very very attractive , in my opinion of course.
as for the CPS - you're totally 200% right.

please acknowledge us.

Yes, usually stock banners aren't that good. You can't say if they're good or not just by looking them. You need to test them and see if they receive clicks. Data is what will tell you if the banners are good or not, not you.

And the Appstore/Play Store are not exactly landing pages. What's so bad? Everybody is used to see the App and Play store in their phones. There's nothing especial in it. They have been the same for years.

Don't let your opinion make you think things are hard :)
Work based on data and results, not on how you feel by looking the banners/landing pages :) What looks like gold for some people, can be trash or boring for others.

MI
Back