The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Seeking Help Software as a Service Agency looking for Affiliates. Up to 50% commission.

rodvaN

affiliate
Greetings...
I have a SaaS Agency and looking forward to get affiliates.
Is there someone interested on Software memberships? Specially for Lead Generation.

What I am going to do right now. Scrape affiliate marketers from instagram, tiktok and linkedin. Then I will send a cold emailing campaign offering them.
Is that a good approach?

I was looking at Real time, and scalable LinkedIn public data API haven't used them but $6 per 1000 requests seemed fair

You're invited to register your business as a resource -- that is a no cost option

Until your business is approved do not solicit 'affiliates' from the membership here.

Scrape affiliate marketers from instagram, tiktok and linkedin. Then I will send a cold emailing campaign offering them.

Scraping & cold emails are not a very professional or successful way to get the job done. A waste of time and money.

I have a SaaS Agency and looking forward to get affiliates.
Is there someone interested on Software memberships? Specially for Lead Generation.

Sounds like you need to invest in an affiliate management software first. Affiliates expect an affiliate dashboard to access and manage their affiliate data and relationship.

As for software memberships, you claim to be an agency, what does that have to do with software memberships?

I am not certain how to correlate SaaS with an agency. They're two different animales. SaaS agency does not compute. There are SaaS Marketing Agencies that represent or manage growth and sales for other SaaS companies. Typically they never build or own any SaaS platforms themselves.

Scraping & cold emails are not a very professional or successful way to get the job done. A waste of time and money.

Sounds like you need to invest in an affiliate management software first. Affiliates expect an affiliate dashboard to access and manage their affiliate data and relationship.

As for software memberships, you claim to be an agency, what does that have to do with software memberships?

I am not certain how to correlate SaaS with an agency. They're two different animales. SaaS agency does not compute. There are SaaS Marketing Agencies that represent or manage growth and sales for other SaaS companies. Typically they never build or own any SaaS platforms themselves.

By SaaS agency I mean I code SaaS for different problem-solving in the industries. So right now Im coding my second SaaS and plan to code 8 more. Looking forward to Co-Founders that help me drive this forward and scale them eventually.
I consider myself a good coder and can create anything I set my mind to.
Also, I created a SaaS for a customer that paid my time and gave me 10% equity from all profit, that is a good income since they already reached $40,000 USD in MRR, that's $4k for me monthly.

So yeah, that's kind of an Agency for me, please correct me if I'm wrong and how I should call this.

SaaS marketing agencies are a type of agency that focuses on promoting and selling subscription-based or SaaS products. It specializes in crafting a data-driven SaaS marketing plan and assists businesses in customer acquisition, lead generation, driving sales, boosting conversions, and helping scale exponentially.

What you are describing is that you are a SaaS developer.

Find the pains and needs your targets have.
Determine the viability of the market for those targets.
Determine the cost to develop, deploy, and maintain the service.

If all of those (there are more) provide the data that demonstrates a stable and profitable market exists, then it's time to build, test, demonstrate, and market.

What I am going to do right now. Scrape affiliate marketers from instagram, tiktok and linkedin. Then I will send a cold emailing campaign offering them.
First of all that is B2B spam most of it will be deleted.
Define 'generate a lead'
Will anyone buy a web scraper to compile leads --is that what you mean?
Or, to spam the leads in you database?
Is that the essence of the SaaS?

banners
Back