The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Socialadninja

Medabor

affiliate
I have purchased Socialadninja almost a month ago, and don't know if it is still working because i don't see any updates, no answers from their support team! no good ads ( only junk).. is anybody using it and being successful with ?

Than You I thought so! those guys are still charging people for their garbage.. $124 lost :)
Is there a thread ( yours) about facebook conversion ads? because i got tons of conversions from 2 ads but no profit :(

Hey @Medabor Check us out at www.adfox.io and we are sure you will enjoy the experience! SocialAdNinja is dead but it doesnt means the world has ended ;) Check us out with $1 Trial!

Hi, I have tried it for 3 days but unfortunately i couldn't find how to spy on/copy landing pages and ad targeting.

That is strange as using AdFox is very very easy :) However a couple of super fabulous mods of AffiliateFix have used AdFox and here I'm gonna request them If they can make some TUT or their Case Study for all our AffiliateFIX members :)

@azgold @internalsoul @T J Tutor :)

Huge respect to our Mods :)

However a couple of super fabulous mods of AffiliateFix have used AdFox and here I'm gonna request them If they can make some TUT or their Case Study for all our AffiliateFIX members :)

You are right, I owe you a few of these. I'm on it!

I did a review and a small case study on finding some good campaigns on my site. It can be viewed here. If needed i can do a guide too. Just let me know. Thanks
That is strange as using AdFox is very very easy :) However a couple of super fabulous mods of AffiliateFix have used AdFox and here I'm gonna request them If they can make some TUT or their Case Study for all our AffiliateFIX members :)

@azgold @internalsoul @T J Tutor :)

banners
Back