Social Sharing

Certified

T J Tutor

GM
Administrator
Certified Vendor
Dojo Master
AffKit
I have about eight percent of my content site articles shared across seven sites in 3 niches. I was wondering what your content site sharing engagements might be by comparison.

Sharing engagement now is getting less as people have gone mobile and they like less to share than to do chat

If you have a business website or blog, one of the primary objectives is to get people to talk about it and share your content with others. Today it’s easier than ever to make that happen. The social media craze has spawned ‘social sharing’, and while that term would have meant something very different in past decades, it now means sharing something cool with your network of friends, family or customers on their social media profiles like Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn – without ever leaving your site.

If you have a business website or blog, one of the primary objectives is to get people to talk about it and share your content with others. Today it’s easier than ever to make that happen. The social media craze has spawned ‘social sharing’, and while that term would have meant something very different in past decades, it now means sharing something cool with your network of friends, family or customers on their social media profiles like Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn – without ever leaving your site.
You mean to share that Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn are good only when you connected to firneds and family? I think it is not good for business. You need to connect to unknow person to get business for you.

I share my blog posts in Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest, that's about it. It's not really a lot of sites since my blog doesn't have much content. I'm working on creating as many contents as I can that are of good quality. But we know that creating the content is only half the work, we'd still need to promote it to earn some traffic.

But with constant promotion, we can all get there. Social media is mostly the driving force of why some blogs continue to get traffic. So in that sense, it's a highly effective way of driving traffic into your blog.

Select your niche
select the targeted audience
analyze their likes / comments / share
create target oriented content
and share in all the social media sites

Social media sharing is a big aim for many businesses looking to build their brand, extend their reach, and generally make the most of their online marketing efforts.

banners
Back