The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Social media profile

On your social media profiles, are you using a fake anonymous picture for your campaigns? I'm assuming marketers stay anonymous with cpa marketing. And reveal identity for personal branding. Thoughts please?

It depends. But you will definitely build more trustworthy relationships with your audience if the profile is as much real as possible. This doesn't always mean that it has to be your real name/photo tho, as not everybody is comfortable at exposing himself to so many people, even if its a totally legit and ordinary product/niche.

It depends. But you will definitely build more trustworthy relationships with your audience if the profile is as much real as possible. This doesn't always mean that it has to be your real name/photo tho, as not everybody is comfortable at exposing himself to so many people, even if its a totally legit and ordinary product/niche.

Thank you! The reason I asked was...I see two types of marketers. Some marketers are transparent with their blogs and post earnings. And those who keep a very low profile. After all, who would want to share a winning campaign.

<--- ThAt'S ReALLy ME :D
The problem with the internet is exposure and also fame (I suppose).
Truth is, unless you have the occasion to actually meet that person -- what appears to be a real photo is often a fake anyway. If you attend any trade shows or industry events your photos are around.

Last edited:
<--- ThAt'S ReALLy ME :D
The problem with the internet is exposure and also fame (I suppose).
Truth is, unless you have the occasion to actually meet that person -- what appears to be a real photo is often a fake anyway. If you attend any trade shows or industry events you photos are around.
I agree. Just felt like asking the whole forum....

If you are from a country where users think that you might not be able to deliver the results then you can always buy FB accounts for tier 1 countries. But, I agree don't fake it with your subscribers and try to be real and authentic.

banners
Back