The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Social Media for advertising campaigns

MerleneNMS

affiliate
Hi!

I have been using facebook for my business advertising. However, it seems that I can't get the rate of engagement and views I need to strengthen my brand. I am planning to extend my reach by signing up on Twitter and Instagram. But I am still unsure if it will work.

So what is your question? How to increase exposure, I assume.

Social media marketing can work great. Are you sure you're targeting the right audience for your products/store?

Do you have enough followers yet to know it's not working, as opposed to just not having many people follow a new account? (Enough data?)

Do you engage with your target audience in any way, or do you just post ads?

I'm not sure if doing the same thing, just on a different platform will make things any easier for you. Have you checked out what types of things your competitors are doing on those platforms that work well for your niche? That could give you a clue about what works better.

I like Twitter a lot
Twitter has many intelligent people that are higher income that facebook.
Twitter is about engagement
Noteworthy is the large US audience (that I see most of the time at least)

UPDATE: Changed my position in the past year --A bunch of self-centered attention whores.

And what are you trying to brand? Many products that Facebook frowns upon, disavows, segregates or outright forbids are allowed with few "fewer" restrictions on Twitter.

Last edited:
If you choose paid advertising you need to buy course, because you will waste your money without course, if choose free traffic that will take time you can find a lot of content about it like facebook page, blog comment, youtube video upload, forums and so on

If you choose paid advertising you need to buy course, because you will waste your money without course,

Not true. We have many (most?) members who have never bought a course and still run campaigns using paid advertising. Do a bit of studying, ask questions and do some learning by trial and error.

I'm not saying courses aren't good, they can be. Just saying you don't HAVE to buy one to successfully use paid ads.

Wonder if @MerleneNMS will come back and let us know how she's doing with promoting her brand. :)

We get a lot more engagement on Instagram than Facebook. About double the amount of traffic to our site from the demographic of females under 35 which is our biggest demographic. We still use both but concentrate more of our energy on Insta. We are yet to try Twitter but it's next on the list so glad to see a positive recommendation.

Before starting social media advertising first we need to figure out where are our actual customers. Which social media are they using for seeking our products? You have to take into consideration how often they post, which social media channels they use and number of likes & shares they gain on a single post. There are some social listening tools like Buzzsumo can help you know which product from an industry has more likes and shares.

Last edited by a moderator:
it also depends on the industry you represent, for example my shop is selling some cosmetics with cannabis oil or cbd, although all the products are legal, we cannot use google ads or facebook ads, it is also blocking the instagram adverts/promotions

Hi!

I have been using facebook for my business advertising. However, it seems that I can't get the rate of engagement and views I need to strengthen my brand. I am planning to extend my reach by signing up on Twitter and Instagram. But I am still unsure if it will work.
Hi MerleneNMS, Before we start the advertising in social media, we need to identify the which social media platform will work us. Basically its depends on type business we have. For example if you have B2C business then Facebook and Instagram will work for you. If you have a B2B business then LinkedIn and Twitter will work for you. And also every social media platform have their own algorithms. So we need to do our activities under guidelines of each social media platform.

Social media is considered to be the best source and resource where you can run marketing campaign and the whole businesses.
Nowadays everything is affected by digitalization. Meta universes are real proofs to this phenomenon. If you are a real marketer and you are searching for ways to increase the sales conversion in the net, then the very first thing which you pay attention is social media, because these platforms are considered to be a real treasure.
Well, such platforms like facebook can help you to find the target audience twice faster and there will be no difficulties. Just search for the groups and find those ones, where people gather together and discuss various things concerning the topic. Place there an advertisement, or you can even place it on every group's pages.

You have to optimize your campaign that relate to your product or service. Come up with few different ads copy and test them out (video ads tend to get the highest engagement. Target the audience and demographic who will take certain action such as engaging or even converting to become your customer. Sometimes clickbait has higher engagment rate, but always have a great value content after the clickbait.

Hi!

Try google ads which has a higher and targeted audience

Social media campaigns are a form of advertising that takes place across a brand's social channels. These campaigns often involve several uploads or posts and deliver targeted advertorial content to your audience. They aim to increase brand awareness, drive sales or achieve other business goals.

A good, logical thought , one can still attract (if not lazy) less well-known social networks like Reddit, Tumblr, Tik-tok and not only...

Hi!

Hello there! This is a common trouble when you haven`t formed a Core Audience, there are a few solutions:

1. Try get them be more engaged (be interactive with em`, u may ask for comments, reactions and all that, tell a story and ask for an opinion)
2. Look out for good content and adapt it for you`re audience
3. Try to get a collab with an influencer or state about yourself in related groups and pages.
4. Promote for money
5. Hire an SMM expert
6. Become an SMM expert yourself.

That`s all i can help you with, wish you luck!

When working with Reddit:
  1. Find subreddits dedicated to a narrow topic.
  2. Create a fan page on Facebook. Post a few articles and invite subscribers.
  3. Set a prerequisite for joining: fill out a name and email form to gather a base.
  4. Prepare motivational posts. “I created the group to unite people suffering from the same problem.” “I will share useful information.”
  5. Distribute text with links on subreddits with a call to go to the fan page and subscribe.
  6. Fill out the template for email newsletters.
  7. On your fan page, warm up users with product reviews from your other accounts. When you have a base of 1,000 people, you can start your first mailing list.

MI
Back