The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

CRM for digital partnerships

Vytaute

affiliate
Could you recommend an affiliate service where I could connect all affiliate networks, track the performance of each publisher, and automate emails (CRM for digital partners) according to publishers’ performance (e.g. if the publisher is not active, traffic rapidly decreased and so on)?

No. The reason is that not allowed! :D
These are private not public companies and even if some agreed to participate there is no authority that would enforce any 'truth'.

Secondly, epc is a subjective metric to the individual affiliates traffic used and the affiliate sorting skills. A networks global epc is only relevant to that number.

Try the regulated financial markets if you want this sort of data that is relatively accurate.

I know it seems logical to you, and me for that matter, however if you look at share-a-sale and the number of vendors they aggregate and that offer feeds you will see it is possible.

check out www.offervault.com That is just user submitted ads so the data is questionable but it is a start.

At the moment I am looking at Mediarails (they are connecting all the networks, but as you said, not sure if the info is accurate). However, Mediarails is quite expensive (2500$/month) and I am not sure it is really worth the money. Have you heard of them? They connected with the Impact a few years ago

Attachments

• Screenshot_3.png
    Screenshot_3.png
    44.7 KB · Views: 11
Have you heard of them? They connected with the Impact a few years ago
Mediarails=no
Impact=yes well respected.

Are you trying to programmatically select the best offers with the greatest margin for your traffic?
That what this seems to be and it can make sense only if you understand the affinity towards offer segmentation based on your own conversion data.
I think if you don't have that part in hand you will be just wasting your time.

If offervault had a paid service with a csv download of the advertisers data for a reasonable price you would have a decent starting point.

MI
Back