The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

social media channel is best for Traffic ?

Hi, @AliceArifova !

Nope, no one can tell you that. It depends on where your audience hangs out. Try to research your demographics and if necessary, test a couple of different ones.

However, if you don't do a bit of research first, or at least know where your target audience is, it's like throwing spaghetti at the wall to see if it sticks. Could result in a waste of your time and energy.

Yes, Off-course..!!!
Social Media channel is the best source of getting more traffic towards your websites and business :p
Try to start working with the Social Media Channel. It really gives you the best results. :)

What you need to do is carry out some research on the demographics of your target audience. You will then be able to tell which platform is the best. But I will say that you are likely to land on Facebook and Instagram as the best social media platforms for the task. keep moving

You can be able to use several social media platforms that are in place today. However, your choice will depend on the niche that you have acquired. You can be able to use Instagram due to the growing demand and potential clients probably whom you are targeting. It is the best platform for doing pictorial ads. You can also use facebook because of the groups that are present. It is one feature that i find very useful in facebook.

if you want any social media then focus any one social media and every post with put hashtag (example #yourtopic or #niches) and it will come to increase traffic sure! if you want advance then you pay paid advertising on any social media! cheap facebook ads is better

Hy Friends
i want to increase my website traffic can you tell me which social media channel is best for my website,

It actually depends on the niche you belong into as well as where you target market is supposedly "flocking". So my advice to you is be familiar with you niche and it will at least help you determine which Social Network where your target audience are likely to be found.:)

I'd agree on that it depends on the niche and your demographics. but as a general rule I'd use FB and Instagram for B2C websites only (depending on what you're selling). LinkedIn is extremely powerful for B2B websites

Hi AliceArifova,
I agree with azgold, No doubt, social media is the best source for getting traffic for a website, but it is important to do some research on it to pitch your target audience.
Thanks!!

Like azgold said, you first need to research on your niche's demographics. Once you know your audience type, you can drive targeted traffic from any social media sites. Facebook is the best social traffic source when it comes to targeted traffic which converts.

Depends on what you're trying to promote.

If it's mainstream go with FB, Pinterest and IG (although IG has lower CTR out of all 3 listed)
Adult offers/traffic: Twitter is king along with Reddit and affiliate marketing forums.

Speaking of forums always have the name of your site in your sigs :) Good luck

I think at all Facebook is number one. Before years it has 600. milions user, now i dont know how much are they, but for me its number 1 in social media.

MI
Back