The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Social Media Automation Software

C

Cavalier0754

I'm looking for a tool which can automate and control my social media accounts for posting new content (replies and other stuff I can do myself)

Is there any software free or paid you would recommend?

You could find the following helpful:

-IFTT
ifttt.com

-Socialoomph
socialoomph.com/

-Hotsuite
hootsuite.com/

-Buffer
buffer.com/

-Sendible
sendible.com/

Rignite
rignite.com/

Reachpod
reachpod.com/

You could also try networked blogs. Though not technically an automation tool, if your blog is listed on networked blogs each time you post fresh content it will be shared on Twitter and Facebook.

Hootsuite and Buffer are the best. There's a difference of opinion though with regard to which of two is "better" so I suppose you'd have to test both and choose to use the one you feel will get the job [social media automation] done better.

Nonetheless for me, I'd choose to use buffer any day.

I'm looking for a tool which can automate and control my social media accounts for posting new content (replies and other stuff I can do myself)

Is there any software free or paid you would recommend?

These are top 10 social media tools for business
1. Agora Pulse
Agora Pulse is an effective tool to manage all social media tool messages under one roof. This tool also allows you to effectively launch custom contest and promotions and analyse your social media performance by detailed reports.

2. Brand24
You have built a strong presence for your small business on the social media but what do your followers think of your brand? Well, it’s too difficult to continuously monitor social networking sites for mentions and activity. This is where Brand24 comes into play. It offers dazzling insights on your mentions, activity, followers and more.

3. Personapp
On the constantly evolving social media landscape, you need to stay abreast to win the rat race. Personapp puts you in touch with your existing and potential consumers. It allows you to collaborate with your community and clients. But what makes it so special is the fact that it’s absolutely free.In addition, social media tool also helps you analyse for your company.

4. Sendible
Sendible is a brilliant social media tool that can help you post or schedule content to all social media accounts, blogs and mailing lists, at the same time. In addition, it is also highly compatible with mobile devices making it easy for you to manage your company’s social media accounts on the go.In addition, social media tool also helps you analyse for your company.

5. Everypost
Everypost is yet another brilliant tool that helps you manage, update and publish your social media content on all social networking sites at one go. everypost social media tool allows you to curate content from reliable sources and modify it according to your requirements. In addition, you can publish your curated and modified content within no time.

6. Mass Planner
Mass Planner is a fairly simple social media tool to schedule your content to all the popular networks, including: Facebook, Google+, Pinterest, Twitter and LinkedIn. In addition, this tool helps you get an insight on which of your content is like by your target audience. In addition, this tool allows you to send tweets to a specific set of followers on Twitter.

7. HowSociable
Quite true to its name, HowSociable helps you understand how effective or social is your small business on social media. It gives you a clear and concise report of your company’s performance on the social networking sites. In addition, social media tool also helps you analyse for your company.

8. Autre Planete
One thing that affects the visual appeal of your social media page design is image. Therefore, it makes sense to use images that showcase your services or products and convey your brand’s personality. But how do you get that perfectly sized image? Well, use easy-to-use Autre Planete tool! It’s a social media image resizing tool that helps you create separate images for all your social media channels at once.

9. Topsy
With so many media pages out there, it’s no longer enough that you have an online presence. You need to stay abreast with what is currently trending and why it’s so! This where Topsy comes to your rescue! It is a brilliant social media tool that helps you curate and analyse your social media content to hold the attention of your target audience and hold it long enough until they’ve fallen in love with your brand.

10. Hootsuite
Unarguably the best from the lot, Hootsuite makes it easy to manage all your social media accounts from one integrated dashboard. In addition, it helps you track the status of social media campaign on different social media platforms. No wonder, it’s the world’s most widely used social media tool.

MI
Back