The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Social Bookmarking Works For SEO?

Right now social bookmarking isn't the right choice if you are thinking of rank via social bookmarking. The actual story is social bookmarking also dead in SEO except some high PR site like Reddit. If you want to rank your site, then you have to emphasize on web 2.0 submission.

I think social bookmarking does not help with seo directly. It is used to bookmark a webpage/website online to read these bookmarked content any time. Social bookmarking is considered under off-page SEO techniques to generate backlinks for a site.

I think the best way you can make use of bookmarking is through use of different IP addresses. This is to be able to avoid the situation where you can be easily flagged. Be also sure to check those websites that do embrace social bookmarking and pinch your case there. You will surely get positive results. remember to also get information on the same.

I would say social bookmarking from my experience works best for getting some extra traffic to the site and if its a good site sometimes some leads. Depends what niche etc youre in which in your case is make money. That's competitive

I've not heard much success with Web 2.0 link building at all although some people say it works.

Google is just getting smarter, You're gonna have to do more than just web 2.0 to rank well on the search engines. Got that?

MI
Back