The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

So why work with a CPA network?

EmpyreLocke

5 Star Network Sponsor
affiliate
Wanted to share a thought with you. Today as I was talking to a new Affiliate they asked me "why should I go through a CPA network? "

I explained to the Affiliate that by using a CPA network it takes away allot
of the daily stress. You don't have to find the Advertiser, then try to get them to pay you. Or set all the software to track all your conversions and many other things.( Because the CPA network does that for you) But really it comes down to the ease of access to more advertisers than you can communicate with. Many times, Affiliates tend to be smaller operations where there is not enough man power, or "Connections" where you can access advertisers directly and efficiently. A "Good" CPA Network will offer you high enough payouts and security on funding to warrant you to run consistent traffic. Not to mention if you have good relationship with your affiliate manger they help you optimize your campaign. Remember that your affiliate manger is there to help you. But in truth This industry is 90% Relationships and 10% everything else..

I hope this post Helps anyone that may of had the same question as this Affiliate.

Have great night cheers

-Locke

Hey Locke,

I agree with your feedback and would like to add that CPA networks can provide access to many resources to help their affiliates generate quality traffic and provide a great fit for their Advertisers especially if a network has built strong resilient relationships with Big Branded Advertisers.

Affiliates are assigned to an Affiliate or Business Development Manager and a new relationship is borne. From several discussions about the affiliates' capabilities, then they will have access to a wide variety of Advertisers, exclusive and proprietary offers across many verticals, high payouts and great payment terms, a robust tracking system for traffic and like what Locke attributed too that this industry is 90% relationships - a dedicated Affiliate Management team to provide optimal support to help their affiliates succeed in this space.

Work hard and have fun doing what you love!

Thanks!

banners
Back