The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

So.. been promoting this Maxbounty offer...

jeffro89

So its been nearly a week of running this specific sweepstakes offer from MB. Had one conversion during testing phase and nothjbg since then. Here are a few stats.

Offer Payout = $1.60
Geo = Tier 1, wont give anymore than that.
Traffic source = BING
Landing Page = So for thelanding page i decided not to go for the old one page setup as i dont feel it would work with this specific offer. Instead i built a mini site around the niche and the landing page made it look as legit as possible. Trust seals, timers, "as featured on" quotes, even added and employee section to the site then added tones of relevant content all copied from news sites. I tweeked the content ofcourse to suite my site but thats the general flow of the site.

Now ive gt 7 variations of the landing page that rotate each time a new visitor comes to the site. So far it turns out the landing page with no timer or any bright colorful text converts the most, but it seems that once the users land on offer page they ate not converting.

So with BING ive spent $46 and only one conversion so far. Average postion for both my ad cipies is 2.55 which i think aint to bad. Im doing a $100 a day budget and bidding $0.99 for each Ad group and for the keywords i was bidding $0.30. I will admit i dont know jack about PPC and am learning as i go along. Ive gt 8 ad copies for testing purposes. Ive add targeting broad keywords and the same ads targeting phrase and exact. Ive also got ad image extentensions and site link extensions, basicaly i am using as much of the tools on offer for the campaign.

Ive gt to the end of testing i feel, ive read some say you aint done testing till youve spent $100-$150, some say your done testing when youve gt the data you need.

What do you guys think ? How can i take this shity campaign to next level. Is BING okay for sweepstakes offers ? Should i go for a cheaper traffic source ? Should i scrap the offer ?
ThisCPA shit is demoralising lol...

For those who are interested.

Click Magick screen shot =
mRy78L7.jpg

Bing ads Account =
QiTeWaV.jpg

Maxbounty stats Over this month =
xYAfnh8.jpg

Landing page split tests =
IcEKfOH.jpg

i am not a pro bro .. i am still learning cpa .. i had run some cpl (bizzopp) thats well converted on bing ads .. try bizzopp and for keyword tool try google keyword planner and try to use less keyword first atleast 200 .. try enhanced cpc its worked for me on a low budget also ..

hope it will work for you bro ..

Hey man just read through that. First off, there is no point in hiding information from us such as GEO's until you're running a winning campaign. Why would someone steal it if you aren't making money? By hiding it you are only hurting your chances of people being able to help you.

Anyways, from what I can see and in my experience search traffic will not work with sweeps offers. Especially if they have a low payout. You need cheaper traffic like pops for sweeps. For search you could try offers that have a payout above $4 - $5.

Also, you are testing too many things with that budget. In order to optimize you need data. Most decisions you make should be based off of statistical significance. You said you are testing 7 landing pages. 331 clicks split between 7 pages is 47 clicks per page. Tough to have stat sig with that. If you throw another 1000 clicks at it you might get different results.

The best option for you in my opinion would be to pick a vertical (sweeps, bizopp, gaming etc..), find a landing page that is converting for other people, and testing multiple offers on it. So 1 or 2 landing pages, and maybe 3 or 4 offers.

Only spend about 3x the offer payout on testing. If you get 0 conversions ditch the offer and try a new one. Once you find an offer that converts at less than -70% ROI then start to work on optimizing and split testing landing pages.

You can test landers and ad copy all you want, but if the offers suck you will never make money.

why don't you use a tool to run your test? i think you need to change soe variants of your campaign, to make it better, but first you should test your landers, and see which one works the best, then, you will be changing some few settings, and also, let me tell you that the sweepstakes are offers that strongly convert if you miss something, i will advice you to use a tool for this purpose, and also test everything.

Hey man just read through that. First off, there is no point in hiding information from us such as GEO's until you're running a winning campaign. Why would someone steal it if you aren't making money? By hiding it you are only hurting your chances of people being able to help you.

Anyways, from what I can see and in my experience search traffic will not work with sweeps offers. Especially if they have a low payout. You need cheaper traffic like pops for sweeps. For search you could try offers that have a payout above $4 - $5.

Also, you are testing too many things with that budget. In order to optimize you need data. Most decisions you make should be based off of statistical significance. You said you are testing 7 landing pages. 331 clicks split between 7 pages is 47 clicks per page. Tough to have stat sig with that. If you throw another 1000 clicks at it you might get different results.

The best option for you in my opinion would be to pick a vertical (sweeps, bizopp, gaming etc..), find a landing page that is converting for other people, and testing multiple offers on it. So 1 or 2 landing pages, and maybe 3 or 4 offers.

Only spend about 3x the offer payout on testing. If you get 0 conversions ditch the offer and try a new one. Once you find an offer that converts at less than -70% ROI then start to work on optimizing and split testing landing pages.

You can test landers and ad copy all you want, but if the offers suck you will never make money.
Wow all i can say is thanks @elbumba thats the kind of info i could not find anywhere online. So many times you read stuff and watch stuff and they dont tell you what you need to know to Start off. I will deffo reconsider my angle, i will try and pick an offer catered to the bing platform with a higher payout/achievable conversion. I will for sure be reveting to your info on here to guide me along. Ok to pm you with questions ?

Thanks for the reply @Maxxx333 , yeh ive been meaning to get Adplexity for a while but that monthly fee is a killer. Gta save up and get it. My plan was to study PPC more in depth, then get access to a SpyTool and then try to find winning campaings and copy them, then add my own twist ???

£$£$£$£$£$>>>> WITH THE HOPE OF MAKING MONEY <<<<£$£$£$£$£$

Last edited by a moderator:
- Did you check your ad placement? If so , How many of you are bidding with the same keywords you're using.
- Don't bid on a keyword that has more than 3 ads above or else you will get buried and you will just burn money.
Side ads are shit on bing. Always aim for the top ad placement in which search for keywords that will be somewhat relevant to the sweepstakes offer. Keyword research is the key in bing.
- Set bid placement to 1$ and use Enhanced CPC
CPA offers do convert on bing just take it 1 step at a time.
You're really testing a lot in which you will not know what is the problem what is the winning offer what is they key in scaling up your campaign. Do it one by one. No need to rush really.

MI
Back