The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Smurf!

Smurf

affiliate
Hey guys and gals

My name is Smurf (not Smurfette) and i am 27 years old.

My journey with internet marketing began about 7 years ago and I've been researching and lurking the idea on and off again next to university studies and working. And like most of the people with the same story - never reached actual actions.

In the past few years i've been arriving to a point where i seem to start to understand how easily actually most of the stuff around us work. It only needs action. And even though this is a short and glorified statement, i seem to understand the wisdom behind it.

I've set a goal for myself - in 2-3 years, internet marketing is what i want to be making my living with. Or at least it be a road to something that will be it - different than what it is now. And i can't actually complain about my life. Career wise i'm in a great place. But day to day the feeling of me not wanting a 9-5 desk job where i will mostly be earning money for somebody else is getting stronger and stronger. And now is the time to start working on the goal!

In few weeks i will be taking a few weeks of vacation and putting the time into starting with my first live test campaigns and a few more ideas i'm working on. Really looking forward to this time and trying to prepare for the time coming.

Anyway, not to keep it any longer, i'm going to end it here. Feel free to ask any questions and talk to you all soon!

Smurf

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix, Smurf (not Smurfette :D)

Great intro. Planning ahead like you are is the perfect way to go about things and there's no real reason that you can't reach your goal. We're happy to help you get there, all that we can.

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

This is such a great intro, you are welcome in here, wish you to reach what you are up to now, and it's good to have you around too.

MI
Back