The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

SMS Marketing

S

Stevie

Hello,

Is there a provider which sells cell-phone leads /valid opt-ins, target US/UK/GER/AUT)

We developed a script which allows us to send tons of SMS Messages , but we are looking for a valid up-to-date lead database.

Or is SMS Marketing dead?

Best regards
Hope this is the right category..

Stevie

Hi,
This process IS not dead but you need a Real target.

Real target = Real business

My country is small so its easy there...

Good Luck for your activity !!
Tony from Paris

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,

Is there a provider which sells cell-phone leads /valid opt-ins, target US/UK/GER/AUT)

We developed a script which allows us to send tons of SMS Messages , but we are looking for a valid up-to-date lead database.

Best regards

Stevie
Hi Stevie

i have very solid cell phone feed for different verticals , let me know what volume you need and i will send you samples to best judge data quality
Thanks
Skype- ankur.sharma7111

Hello,

Best regards

Stevie
SMS marketing isn't dead but actually you can take its advantage for Remarketing purpose.
When you allow someone who left the process inbetween to resume the process by providing a custom-link.
It gives you the good conversion rate. We have used the SMS marketing for targeting people who left the Energy comparison at second, third or fourth stage. We provide a custom link that help them to complete the switching.

MI
Back