The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Small Proof Of My Success

There is nothing better than going to email or affiliate network and seeing a sale. That is awesome! I still have a lot ot learn. Mine are very small right now but I believe!

Great work man
emoji-thumbs-up-image.png

Hi Harris,
First of all congrats with the results!

I would like to evaluate things a bit more in detail. What made you decide to go for Nutra? How did you decide with who you you will work? Which CPA network? what kind of banners you use? do you track the CTr's, do you make your own pre landers? Are there any other verticals interesting for you? Which geo/country do you generate your traffic? etc, etc, there are so many things I'm interesting in and which would be nice to share. Please check what you would like to share more so we analyze things more in detail.

Of course you need to be careful for copycats :)

Awesome success sir. Your traffic source is amazing, I use them religiously because you can target things down to a tee. I see that you said you do not direct link.. so you make your own landing pages correct? Are you capturing these leads that leave and do not purchase anything? This would be a great idea so you can continue to market to them but do it via email. Great to build up your list also. :) If I may ask can I see what your site looks like before you direct them to the offer? I need some fresh ideas and see what has been working. I have been always running mine directly to the offer which I want to change and do like I mentioned above but I wouldn't mind bouncing a few ideas off each other. Maybe we both can benefit from our talk.

Awesome success sir. Your traffic source is amazing, I use them religiously because you can target things down to a tee. I see that you said you do not direct link.. so you make your own landing pages correct? Are you capturing these leads that leave and do not purchase anything? This would be a great idea so you can continue to market to them but do it via email. Great to build up your list also. :) If I may ask can I see what your site looks like before you direct them to the offer? I need some fresh ideas and see what has been working. I have been always running mine directly to the offer which I want to change and do like I mentioned above but I wouldn't mind bouncing a few ideas off each other. Maybe we both can benefit from our talk.
Hey man sure we can exchange knowledge with each other just send request here and drop me a msg so that we can discuss in detail. Skype : Haider.khan597

*Finger cross* You should have censor some of your campaign detail bro.

Congrats anyway. ;)
Sorry for late. I was promoting CPA weight loss offer and rotating my landing page to different weight loss offers to check the winning one. And, I was using a simple click through landing page with the screen shot of the offer in the background.

I know this is not that much but yes this is small proof of my success :D I know how I spent my days, nights and my every hours to learn learn and learn that how can I make thousands online. I never cared about my health. I still remember those days back when my parents were used to tell me that to "make money online" is all that scam and shady companies wouldn't pay you and soon you will be frustrate with all of this business so don't put your all the effort into this go and join the academy to continue your study. I was so worried because I left my study carrier just because of this "online business" and making money online had become the only object in my life. But now my parents feel proud to me because they never thought ever that their 19 year old children will make money online someday. :D View attachment 7770

Congrats!

banners
Back