The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Small Proof Of My Success

Adwords is very strict about promotion of these CPA offers either directly or through a bridge type of page.How do you manage to promote your offers through Adwords,have you created a full fledged website that you are promoting or just a lander?.Kindly share some tips.

Adwords is very strict about promotion of these CPA offers either directly or through a bridge type of page.How do you manage to promote your offers through Adwords,have you created a full fledged website that you are promoting or just a lander?.Kindly share some tips.
They are not strict. We people make them strict after getting frustrate to approve our ads. Just read their terms and conditions before to run your ad and you are done everything. They allow everything. I have a website where I have been promoting these offers for two years now. I had started with SEO but it takes too much long to see the result.

They are not strict. We people make them strict after getting frustrate to approve our ads. Just read their terms and conditions before to run your ad and you are done everything. They allow everything. I have a website where I have been promoting these offers for two years now. I had started with SEO but it takes too much long to see the result.

How much content should be on a webiste to promote it through Adwords?

Its not actually that bad, I have been able to direct link to offers before. As Harris said, just read the terms and conditions and you'll find they are quite lenient.

Seems like Khan Brothers have been banging Adwords :D. Nice Job bro, keep it up. I am also getting my feet wet from Bing PPC. Are you planning to go into popup/under?? We could share knowledge, help out eachother out. :rolleyes:

I've been successfully promoting health offers myself for more than 2 years now. Social media is my only source of traffic since SEO is unpredictable and tiring. I've always wanted to try my hands at PPC, but had my doubts. Your success story has inspired me to try PPC. Keep rocking! :)

thanks for quick reply.i am currently running health offers on bing ads.still dont have any sales. please suggest me which tools you are using for creating landing page?

banners
Back