The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

SkyCint Travel Club

SkyCint Travel Club

affiliate
Hello everyone,

I am a new member in this community. My name is Ammar and I just launched a new online service, SkyCint Travel Club.

I hope I add to this great community.

Have a good one!
Best regards,
Ammar

welcome. I get your idea, but I have to wonder who's behind the company? Before sending money, I'd want to know that I get my services 11 months later.

You need to build trust, and that starts with a "Our Team" page.

Last edited:
Thanks for the input.
I was skeptical about the team page for a few reasons. Many companies in the same domain wouldn't include their team on the website. My thoughts they would create trust with the brand and the quality of the service they offer. The other reason was I have a vision this project is to become a corporation. People would come and go but the brand and company would stay. I was skeptical this would affect this approach on the long run.
To help provide more assurance to subscribed members, I went with the month-to-month subscription, cancel anytime approach instead of the one year subscription.

None of what you said is valid. The truth is that this is prob a one man team and you're asking people for money with the promise to pay it in services when needed. Personally, I would not send you any money.

Thanks for the input.
I was skeptical about the team page for a few reasons. Many companies in the same domain wouldn't include their team on the website. My thoughts they would create trust with the brand and the quality of the service they offer. The other reason was I have a vision this project is to become a corporation. People would come and go but the brand and company would stay. I was skeptical this would affect this approach on the long run.
To help provide more assurance to subscribed members, I went with the month-to-month subscription, cancel anytime approach instead of the one year subscription.

Timing is everything in life -- pandemics and travel don't mix well.
WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix!

Anytime you have a question, need help, or want to share some good information, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

@T J Tutor
Thank you!

@Graybeard
Yea. I have been working on this for sometime, then this pandemic came up. Hopefully it will pass soon.

@azgold
Thank you! I appreciate it. I already have a question regarding the affiliate offers. I am still catching up on the forum rules and previous posts. I will probably start a new post soon.
Thank you for the support.

@aff-marktr-remote
Agreed. I appreciate the thought.

MI
Back