The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Site Architecture and good SEO

johnnight

I was watching a video about SEO and they said there is a relation between site Architecture and good SEO, I want know if that is true ?

Yes, it's true.
  • make sure that all of your internal navigation links can be crawled by search engine spiders,
  • keywords in the URLs (i.e., link structure),
  • keywords in the anchor text in the internal links,
  • ensure that all of your important pages are within 2 mouse clicks from the home page,
  • etc.

I believe SEO's relationship with web design is a natural one. By making sites compelling and easily accessible, you are providing the easiest path for the search engine robots to index your site, at the same time that you are creating the optimum experience for your human visitors.

Yes, it's true.
  • make sure that all of your internal navigation links can be crawled by search engine spiders,

Internal link building also plays an important role in SEO. Additionally, internal links set to keywords from pages on your website to other pages on your website significantly impact search engine rankings, search engine ?crawlability,? and become very useful for users who will notice an improved user experience.

Basically your Website has to be SEO "friendly". That means that Google takes into account how accessible and relevant your site is. So for example you should optimize title tags, make sure that every deep page contains the corresponding keywords within the first paragraphs of the copy, pay attention to the internal linking, optimize your urls, ensure JavaScript within is removed from the source page to an external file as it can increase the page load times and can create problems for search engines in some cases...
There are actually many specific points to go through when creating a SEO friendly website so I recommend you to have a look in the internet as you can probably find loads of articles and ebooks.

banners
Back