The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Simple introduction

Hello everyone, i'm Rhys, i'm from Latvia, I'm 19, been in IM for about two years now, many failed endeavours, some successful, now tuning seriously into affiliate marketing and joined this in hopes of learning something.

There are two types of failure
  1. Failure by not trying
  2. Failure by trying and learning what does and doesn't work
You CAN make a full time income from affiliate marketing
But it's a competitive field and customers are ruthless in who they choose to buy from
Create a plan and work at it relentlessly
Look at what successful people do constantly and copy them (not their content but their strategy)
Have you read the affiliate marketing wiki? It's good to refresh your knowledge

There are two types of failure
  1. Failure by not trying
  2. Failure by trying and learning what does and doesn't work
You CAN make a full time income from affiliate marketing
But it's a competitive field and customers are ruthless in who they choose to buy from
Create a plan and work at it relentlessly
Look at what successful people do constantly and copy them (not their content but their strategy)
Have you read the affiliate marketing wiki? It's good to refresh your knowledge
I used to rush everything too much, because I was immature and tried old stuff without researching first and jumping head first into every fad. Thank you for your reply, I'll surely read the wiki.

Hello everyone, i'm Rhys, i'm from Latvia, I'm 19, been in IM for about two years now, many failed endeavours, some successful, now tuning seriously into affiliate marketing and joined this in hopes of learning something.
Hello, Rhys! Welcome aboard :)

It's definitely better to start with learning some theory, but, in fact, you'll have to practice a lot. Good luck to you with this!

If you wanna know more about traffic tracking in affiliate marketing — reach me out via Skype or email :)

Hello, Rhys! Welcome aboard :)

It's definitely better to start with learning some theory, but, in fact, you'll have to practice a lot. Good luck to you with this!

If you wanna know more about traffic tracking in affiliate marketing — reach me out via Skype or email :)
Thank you, I'm currently learning about sources of traffic other than SEO, E-Mail and PPC, trying to get the basics down as much as possible, when I advance somewhat I'll contact you. :)

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
Golden Ratio

If what you think may happen will break-even after applying this ratio try it
I use *0.65 to be a bit more generous toward an optimistic outlook

Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix!

There are plenty of opportunities for help and learning here for you. :)

The Wiki that @EuronGreyjoy linked to for you is the perfect starting place. You'll also want to check out the Newbie Helpdesk to see what other newbies experience and to ask questions.

Anytime you need help or moral support, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────
Golden Ratio

If what you think may happen will break-even after applying this ratio try it
I use *0.65 to be a bit more generous toward an optimistic outlook
Not sure if I get what you're saying, but thanks!
Hello and welcome to AffiliateFix!

There are plenty of opportunities for help and learning here for you. :)

The Wiki that @EuronGreyjoy linked to for you is the perfect starting place. You'll also want to check out the Newbie Helpdesk to see what other newbies experience and to ask questions.

Anytime you need help or moral support, just start a thread to let us know.

Enjoy the forums!
Thank you, seeing the experiences and struggles of people at my level or close to my level is great.
Welcome to AffiliateFix!
Thank you for welcoming me! :)

Welcome and good luck .Just promise yourself you will never give up no matter what and you will succed .Even if you have a jord job in the future and you will find a hour to work each day and not giving up you will succed

MI
Back