The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Silent Hill - Introduction

Silent Hill

affiliate
Hi buddies,

I'm a 27 male from Taiwan(yeah I'm a Mandarin native speaker). Have been e-commerce consultant for two companies and doing quite well. This year I collected 25k capital and had planned to pursue my e-commerce venture but later found out I hated the trivia dealing with customer support, product purchase, logistics, etc. So I decided to use my skill set in affiliate marketing.

For a second, I thought this was a direct invitation to Silent Hill for all of us. :D
Still to this day, I couldn't even complete any Silent Hill game. :(

Welcome, study and enjoy your stay! :)

Welcome to AffiliateFix!

Loads of awesome members here to get your new business on track. You have a bit of learning to do, but it will be worth it!

Hi buddies,

I'm a 27 male from Taiwan(yeah I'm a Mandarin native speaker). Have been e-commerce consultant for two companies and doing quite well. This year I collected 25k capital and had planned to pursue my e-commerce venture but later found out I hated the trivia dealing with customer support, product purchase, logistics, etc. So I decided to use my skill set in affiliate marketing.
That is interesting dude, anyway i wish you good luck with what is ahead to come!

banners
Back