The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Signing up with traffic networks

ggreg100

affiliate
I would like verification on the correct way to sign up with a traffic network as an affiliate marketer to promote offers.

I know when signing up with affiliate networks I sign up as a publisher, however if I am signing up on say Propeller ads to run cpa campaigns, do I sign up as an advertiser or a publisher?

I am thinking advertiser but I would kindly like verification?

Thanks in advance.

I would like verification on the correct way to sign up with a traffic network as an affiliate marketer to promote offers.

I know when signing up with affiliate networks I sign up as a publisher, however if I am signing up on say Propeller ads to run cpa campaigns, do I sign up as an advertiser or a publisher?

I am thinking advertiser but I would kindly like verification?

Thanks in advance.
You can still sign on both titles though, but i think it's better to sign on the title you are willingto work with them exactly!

When you register in a traffic source with an intention to purchase their traffic - you are an advertiser. If you own traffic and you register in a traffic source in order to sell it - you are a publisher.

And the opposite applies to the affiliate networks where you get the offers. If you are going to take the offers from affiliate network in order to promote - you are a publisher. If you own the offers and you want to place them in the affiliate network - you are an advertiser :)

When you register in a traffic source with an intention to purchase their traffic - you are an advertiser. If you own traffic and you register in a traffic source in order to sell it - you are a publisher.

And the opposite applies to the affiliate networks where you get the offers. If you are going to take the offers from affiliate network in order to promote - you are a publisher. If you own the offers and you want to place them in the affiliate network - you are an advertiser :)

Thanks for this crystal clear answer :)

banners
Back