“Adavice”/  “1Win

Should we start a Skype group?

Would you?

• Yes I would

Votes: 12 63.2%
  • No I wouldn't

Votes: 7 36.8%

• Total voters
One just for The Dojo would probably be best. That way we know it's only filled with serious people. I understand that at not every can afford The Dojo right away, but if you are a serious affiliate you need to make sacrifices and saving up enough for The Dojo is a good investment IMO.

A bit off-topic on what Luke brought about: Talking about Dojo investment, people that think that the price is too high compared to what they get for a lifetime membership are the ones who won't get far in this industry, just saying. Why? Because they are thinking short term and go for the quick bucks, if they are smart and have a long-term thinking, they could easily see the value on the Dojo's lifetime membership, that gets better and better over years and they don't have to pay nothing more to access the new goodies...

Guides and resources, community, help, tools and now the Skype group....K should charge monthly the current price :)

One just for The Dojo would probably be best. That way we know it's only filled with serious people. I understand that at not every can afford The Dojo right away, but if you are a serious affiliate you need to make sacrifices and saving up enough for The Dojo is a good investment IMO.

Great idea. Making it exclusive to The Dojo is probably the best way to go about doing this. See how it works there, and then expand if needed to the rest of the user base.

banners
Back