The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

VOTE: Should we add a "Coaching/Course" forum?

Yes or No?

• Total voters

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
In this forum we'd allow coaching and affiliate program/courses to list their resource whereby you as members could join, communicate and review the courses.

For example The Dojo, Mobile Immersion, STM, CPAEvolution 2.0 etc......

This is a good idea, as long as the programs, coaches, and products are vetted. We don't want unproven, unsuccessful, crap people and products represented.

I could have sworn that I'd already answered this. Must've been a "senior" moment.

Anyway, what TJ said.

I think it's a great idea, members have asked for recommendations. My belief is that they ask here because they trust us. That's huge, I think, and that trust needs to be protected with the vetting.

AFix is one-stop shopping for IM info and support. This would really be a great addition, I feel.

I would love to see this forum in action, voted yes, its a brilliant idea as we are drawing a lot of newbies these days, they can get a lot of help with these courses.

Regards
IndeXer

I voted yes.
I think it could be an interesting idea, especially for people to review what they pay for, but also to increase the level and quality of many coaching/courses out there.

I voted yes and it is a brilliant idea. Just make sure only trusted members are allowed to open coaching program. That's the best way to keep scammers out.

I voted yes and it is a brilliant idea. Just make sure only trusted members are allowed to open coaching program. That's the best way to keep scammers out.
I think only trusted members should be able to review or comment about it too.

I think there will be a lot of people who just want free stuff or looking for magic bullets so they'll buy a course, ask for a refund and say it's shit when they didn't put any efforts on it really.

I think there will be a lot of people who just want free stuff or looking for magic bullets so they'll buy a course, ask for a refund and say it's shit when they didn't put any efforts on it really.

You got a solid point bro. We should look into that too.

Great point! I hadn't considered that.

How would you screen reviewers? By post count, or simply reputation? I assume that someone would have to approve all review entries?

What he said is right, when this thread titles comes into my eye, my wondering is as same as @servandosilva does.
A second thought is, should we run a trial of 30 days before deciding? Like Beta testing?

Another YEP from me.
My restriction is, as all others said before, the quality. There should only verified and best quality courses be added.
I don't wanna see AffFix going down to the level of the shiny, but crappy WSOs ;)

Another YEP from me.
My restriction is, as all others said before, the quality. There should only verified and best quality courses be added.
I don't wanna see AffFix going down to the level of the shiny, but crappy WSOs ;)
No WSO's, this will only be for reputable membership programs that will be vetted by myself.

MI
Back