Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Should we allow affiliate programs?

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
So as you know some offers come via affiliate networks however some come via programs that companies start.

These companies either look for affiliates directly or go via large tier one companies like share a sale etc

Should we open a section for programs to be listed like the networks have?

So as you know some offers come via affiliate networks however some come via programs that companies start.

These companies either look for affiliates directly or go via large tier one companies like share a sale etc

Should we open a section for programs to be listed like the networks have?

That would be a great add.

About the direct company, make sure to verify first the legit ones.

It seems Parry misread it. dhahaha

My first inclination was to say no because it is a CPA forum. But then I had to stop and remember the name change, which (to my mind) opened it up to affiliates of all kinds, implied by the new name. So, I guess it's only fair to cater to a variety of affiliate opportunities.

It may work on the future........but there's so many new things happen right now, podcast, affiliate weeks...maybe so much stuff at once won't have so much impact as you get them slowly over each one. This way the community has the time to grow and to become more loyal, better than throwing all at once.

Last edited:
banners
Back